Canon EF 24-70mm f2.8 L ll USM Lens
Zoom Lens EF
Discovery Miles 273 890
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Includes the following:
Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Lens, 82mm lens cap, rear lens cap, soft lens case and lens hood
- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-22
- UD, Super UD and Aspherical Elements
- Ultrasonic Focus Motor
- Manual Focus Override
- Lens Coatings Minimize Ghosting
- Highly Resistant to Dust and Water
- Fluorine Coating Reduces Smears
- 9-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Zoom Lock Lever For Safe Transporting
Focal Length: 24 - 70mm
Aperture: Maximum: f/2.8
Camera Mount Type: Canon EF
Format Compatibility: 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
Angle of View: 84° - 34°
Minimum Focus Distance: 1.25' (38 cm)
Diaphragm Blades: 9
Image Stabilization: No
Tripod Collar: No
Filter Thread: Front:82 mm
Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 3.48 x 4.45" (88.5 x 113 mm)
Weight: 28.40 oz (805 g)
This redesigned EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Lens from Canon ups the ante for optical performance for a professional standard zoom lens. It has one Super UD lens element and two UD lens elements that minimize chromatic aberrations in the periphery at wide-angle, as well as reducing color blurring around the edges of the subject. In addition, two types of aspherical lenses are combined to help reduce spherical aberration over the entire image area, as well as through the full zoom range. Optimized lens coatings help ensure exceptional color balance while minimizing ghosting.
A ring-type USM and high-speed CPU with optimized AF algorithms ensure silent, fast autofocusing. The lens is constructed with improved dust sealing and water resistance, while fluorine coatings on the front and rear lens reduce fingerprints and smearing. A circular 9-blade diaphragm gives beautiful, soft backgrounds. A zoom lock lever locks the zoom position at the wide end for safe transporting while attached to an EOS DSLR camera over the shoulder.
- Large aperture L-Series standard zoom lens that combines high image quality and enhanced durability. Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture for effective imaging in low light and shallow depth of field.
- New optical design utilizes one Super UD lens element and two UD lens elements to minimize chromatic aberration in the outer area at wide-angle; as well as eliminates color blurring around the edges of the subject, for images with high resolution and contrast.
- Combines two types of aspherical elements to reduce spherical aberration, and achieve high image quality across the entire screen area and throughout the full zoom range.
- Highly resistant to dust and water, enabling shooting even in harsh and rigorous conditions.
- Nine-blade circular diaphragm delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Ring USM, high-speed CPU, and optimized AF algorithms for fast autofocusing.
- Manual focus override in One Shot AF mode allows precise manual focus even in AF mode.
- Optimized lens coatings ensure exceptional color balance while minimizing ghosting.
- Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces reduces smears and fingerprints.
- Zoom lock lever locks the zoom position at the wide end for safe transporting.
No reviews yet.