Canon EF 300 mm f 2.8 L IS Mk II USM
Fixed Focal Lens
Discovery Miles 865 890
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Includes the following:
Canon EF 300 mm f 2.8 L IS Mk II USM
ET-120 Lens Hood
Lens Case 300B
E-145C Lens Cap for EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II USM
Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
Lens Wide Strap B f/EF 300 / 400 mm f/2.8L IS II USM
52mm Drop-in Gelatin Filter Holder (Black)
Strap for Hard Case
- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-32
- Fluorite Optics for Sharper Images
- Three Mode Optical Image Stabilization
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Manual Focus Override
- Power Focus Mode and Focus Preset
- Autofocus Stop Button Feature
- Dust & Moisture Proof & Fluorine Coating
- Security Slot for Wire-Type Locks
Focal Length: 300mm
Aperture Maximum: f/2.8
Camera Mount Type: Canon EF
Format Compatibility: 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor Canon (APS-C)
Angle of View: 8° 15'
Minimum Focus Distance: 2m
Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:8
Diaphragm Blades: 8
Image Stabilization: Yes
Tripod Collar: Yes Removable - rotating
Filter Thread Rear: 52mm
Dimensions: 12.70cm x 24.89cm
Weight: 2.35 kg
The Canon EF 300 mm f 2.8 L IS Mk II USM is the perfect choice for nature, wildlife and sports photographers.
Using the three mode Optical Image Stabilization allows you to shoot at shutter speeds 4 stops slower, and the advanced third IS mode activates only when the shutter button is fully pressed, so you can pan with fast-moving subjects without the IS function interfering with composition and framing. An ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) enables smooth, fast and quiet autofocus and a Power Focus mode allows smooth focus change which is especially important while shooting video. A focus preset function allows you to store focusing positions and return to them in an instant when needed. An AF stop button will pause autofocus with just a touch and manual focus override allows precise manual focus even in AF mode.
Image sharpness is enhanced with fluorite optics that deliver reduced chromatic aberration and SWC (SubWavelength structure Coating) reduces flare and ghosting. A circular aperture design helps to produce pleasing out of focus areas.
Dust and water sealing keeps the lens functioning even in less than ideal conditions and magnesium and titanium construction elements make it lighter than its predecessor. Fluorine coating on the front and rear lens surfaces allows dirt to be removed easily and an attachment slot is provided for a wire-type security lock. The EF 300mm f/2.8L is compatible with Canon's EF1.4x III and EF2x III extenders and this lens includes a lens hood, 52mm drop-in gelatin filter holder, a detachable tripod collar and a hard travel case.
- Fluorite optics for sharper images and less chromatic aberration.
- Lighter weight due to magnesium and titanium construction elements.
- Three IS (Image Stabilization) modes offer a 4-stop shutter speed advantage.
- Advanced image stabilization Mode 3 activates only when shutter button is fully pressed, allowing for panning to follow fast-moving subjects.
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor and inner focus system enable fast, smooth and silent AF action.
- Power Focus mode allows smooth focus change when shooting video.
- Focus preset allows you to establish focus points and return to them quickly when needed.
- Focusing distance range can be selected with a switch on the lens barrel. By setting a suitable focusing distance range, actual autofocus time can be shortened. The three focusing ranges are 6.6-19.7', 19.7' to infinity and Full range.
- An AF Stop Button allows you to immediately pause autofocus action with a touch of a button on the lens barrel.
- Dust and water sealing for shooting in the most challenging environments.
- Detachable lens hood, a detachable, rotatable tripod collar, drop-in gelatin filter holder and hard travel case are supplied with the 300mm f/2.8L lens.
No reviews yet.