Canon EF 35mm f1.4 L USM Lens
Fixed Focal Length Lens
Discovery Miles 165 890
On Credit: R / month
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
1 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
Includes the following:
Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L USM Lens, front lens cap, rear lens cap and lens case
- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range: f/1.4-22
- Aspherical Lens Element
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Rear Focusing
- Manual Focus Override
- Floating Lens System
- Super Spectra Multi Coating
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.0'
- 72mm Filter Thread Diameter
Focal Length: 35mm
Comparable APS-C 1.6x Focal Length: 56 mm
Aperture: Maximum: f/1.4
Camera Mount Type: Canon EF
Format Compatibility: 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
Angle of View: 63°
Minimum Focus Distance: 1.0' (30 cm)
Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:6
Diaphragm Blades: 8
Image Stabilization: No
Tripod Collar: No
Filter Thread: Front:72 mm
Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 3.1 x 3.4" (7.87 x 8.64 cm)
Weight: 20.46 oz (580 g)
The superior-quality EF 35mm f/1.4L USM Lens from Canon features a brilliant maximum aperture of f/1.4, along with the superior natural image quality of Canon L-series lenses. Such a wide aperture is ideal for low-light imaging and for exacting depth of field control. An advanced floating mechanism and aspherical lens element achieve extremely sharp, distortion free pictures from infinity to its closest shooting distance of 1.0'. With a ring-type ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) and rear focus, autofocus is fast and virtually silent. A wide focusing ring provides comfortable manual focus, and the filter ring remains stationary for ease of use with polarizers and other special effects filters. Full time manual focus override enables precise manual focus even when in AF mode.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture is effective in low light shooting and enables shallow depth of field control.
- An ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) provides precise, fast and quiet AF action.
- Full-time manual focus override allows for precise manual focus control at all times, even in autofocus mode.
- An aspherical lens element reduces aberrations and optimized Super Spectra lens coatings minimize ghosting and flare.
No reviews yet.