Canon EF 8-15mm f4.0 L Fisheye USM Lens
Zoom Lens EF
List Price R 19,989
Discovery Miles 163 890
On Credit: R / month
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Includes the following:
Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM Lens, soft lens case, rear lens cap and lens hood.
- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range: f/4-22
- Ultra-Low Dispersion & Aspherical Glass
- 180° Diagonal Angle of View
- Produces Circular & Full Frame Images
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Zoom Limiter Function
- Subwavelength Structure Coating
- Dustproof & Moisture Proof Sealing
- Protective Fluorine Lens Coating
Focal Length: 8 - 15mm
Comparable APS-C 1.6x Focal Length: 12.8 - 24 mm
Aperture: Maximum: f/4.0
Camera Mount Type: Canon EF
Format Compatibility: 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
Angle of View: 180° - 175° 30'
Minimum Focus Distance: 6.2" (15.75 cm)
Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:3
Diaphragm Blades: 7
Image Stabilization: No
Tripod Collar: No
Filter Thread: Rear: 1
Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 3.09 x 3.27" (78.5 x 83.0 mm)
Weight: 1.19 lb (540 g)
The EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM Lens from Canon delivers 180° diagonal angle of view images for all EOS SLR cameras with imaging formats ranging from full-frame to APS-C. When the lens is used with full-frame cameras you can choose between a circular fisheye image or full-frame image by using the zoom.
When used with EOS bodies featuring APS-C or APS-H sensors, the lens produces a more traditional, full frame fisheye view. A zoom-lock mechanism on the lens body allows the range to be limited to the focal length that ensures the best possible full-frame view without unsightly vignetting around the edge. 'C' and 'H' markings can be found next to the zoom operation ring, indicating the wide-angle zoom position where vignette-free shooting is possible with either sensor. For filmmakers and photographers who want the look and feel only possible with extreme wide angle and fisheye photography, the Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM is a world-class choice.
With its Ultrasonic Motor (USM), and Floating Focus System the lens offers fast auto focus even down to a close 6.2" (0.16 m). The lens features UD glass for suppression of chromatic aberration, a Subwavelength coating for reduced ghosting, a Fluorine coating that keeps soiling, smears and fingerprints to a minimum, has full-time manual focus for instant switching from AF to Manual operation, and is built to the standards of the amazing Canon L-series of lenses. The rear gel holder holds up to 3 pre-cut filters. This means the finest optics, the best construction and the best performance available, all in a lens designed to stimulate creativity and deliver stunning images every time.
- For all EOS SLR cameras with imaging formats ranging from full-frame to APS-C
- Delivers 180° diagonal angle of view
- Provides 180° circular fisheye images for full-frame cameras as well as full frame images when using the longer part of the zoom
- Zoom-lock mechanism on the lens body allows the range to be limited to the focal length that ensures the best possible full-frame view without vignetting for APS-C or APS-H sensors
- Rear gel holder holds up to 3 pre-cut filters
- Focus adjustment is through internal focusing and focus cam plus floating mechanism
- The lens features UD glass and aspherical elements for suppression of chromatic aberration, a Subwavelength coating for reduced ghosting, a Fluorine coating that keeps soiling, smears and fingerprints to a minimum
- Full-time manual focus for instant switching from AF to Manual operation
- Tight seal structure ensures excellent dust-proof and moisture-proof performance
No reviews yet.