Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
Zoom Lens EF-S
Discovery Miles 69 890
On Credit: R / month
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Includes the following:
Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens, 67mm lens cap and rear lens cap
- EF-S Mount Lens
- 29-216mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-36
- PMo Aspherical and One UD Lens Elements
- Optical Image Stabilization & Dynamic IS
- Stepping Motor and Inner Focusing System
- Supports Movie Servo AF Feature
- Manual Focus Override
- Zoom Ring Lock Lever
- Minimum Focus Distance: 15.4"
Focal Length: 18 - 135mm
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 29 - 216 mm
Aperture: Maximum: f/3.5 - 5.6
Minimum: f/22.0 - 36.0
Camera Mount Type: Canon EF-S
Format Compatibility: Canon (APS-C)
Angle of View: 74° 20' - 11° 30'
Minimum Focus Distance: 1.28' (39 cm)
Image Stabilization: Yes
Tripod Collar: No
Filter Thread: Front:67 mm
Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 3.02 x 3.78" (76.6 x 96 mm)
Weight: 16.93 oz (480 g)
TheEF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens from Canon is a wide angle zoom lens with an 18-135mm focal range that is equivalent to 29-216mm in the 35mm format. This wide set of focal lengths offers flexibility in shooting everything from expansive landscapes and cramped interiors to group shots, portraits and distant subjects. Optical Image Stabilization reduces the blurred effect of camera shake up to 4 stops and the new Dynamic Image Stabilization improves the look of video while tracking moving subjects or walking with your camera.
This EF-S lens is designed to match the APS-C sensor size and its STM designation (Stepping Motor) gives it a smooth and quiet autofocus that is ideal for shooting video with the Movie Servo AF feature found on select Canon DSLRs. Autofocus speed is achieved thanks to the lens' high speed CPU connection with the camera and its Inner Focusing System. Auto and manual focusing is possible, aspheric and UD lens elements provide quality imaging and a zoom lock ring prevents the lens from accidentally extending. Given its wide focal range, it is particularly compact and lightweight, which is also beneficial when shooting video.
- Wide Focal Range
- With 74.2° to 11.3° angle-of-view, the Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens offers excellent wide angle to telephoto focal lengths with Canon APS-C EOS Digital SLRs. In 35mm format its focal range is equivalent to 29-216mm.
- Image Stabilization
- Canon's Optical Image Stabilization system reduces the effects of camera movement and allows you to shoot sharp images with a 4-stop advantage in low-light conditions.
- Compact Design
- Measuring less than 4" in length and weighing about a pound, the lens boasts excellent portability without compromising optical quality.
- High Speed Autofocus
- An Inner Focusing system, optimized AF algorithm and high-speed CPU connections provide this lens with fast and accurate autofocus.
- Ideal for Video
- The stepping motor (STM) and focus mechanism and a new six-group zoom system offer quiet and smooth autofocus when used with the Movie Servo AF feature on select Canon DSLRs. This is ideal when shooting video so noise and jerky movements do not disrupt your action. The Dynamic Image Stabilization feature in Movie Shooting Mode reduces the effect of camera movement when shooting video while moving.
No reviews yet.