Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens
Zoom Lens EF-S
Discovery Miles 26 490
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Includes the following:
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens (White Box), 58mm lens cap and rear lens cap
- EF-S Mount Lens
- 29-88mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-38
- Aspherical Element
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Constant Minimum Focus Distance: 9.8"
- Circular Diaphragm
- 58mm Filter Thread Diameter
Focal Length: 18 - 55mm
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 29 - 88 mm
Aperture: Maximum: f/3.5 - 5.6
Minimum: f/22.0 - 38.0
Camera Mount Type: Canon EF-S
Format Compatibility: Canon (APS-C)
Angle of View: 74° 20' - 27° 50'
Minimum Focus Distance: 9.8" (25 cm)
Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:3
Image Stabilization: Yes
Tripod Collar: No
Filter Thread: Front:58 mm
Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 2.7 x 2.8" (6.86 x 7.11 cm)
Weight: 7.1 oz (201 g)
The EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens (White Box) from Canon is a standard zoom lens that features the smaller size image circle, exclusively designed for Canon cameras using the APS-C size sensor. The focal length is equivalent to 29-88mm in the 35mm format. It is a versatile lens for everyday shooting and can focus as close as 9.8".
This lens features Canon's Optical Image Stabilization technology, which provides up to 4 stops of compensation for image blur caused by camera shake and slow shutter speeds. This ensures clear, crisp images, even in dim light.
One aspherical lens element minimizes aberrations and enables an overall high standard of performance and its circular aperture results in pleasing background blur.
Note! White Box merchandise comes supplied in a plain white box, instead of the manufacturer's packaging. It is not a returned or refurbished item. It still includes all the manufacturer's accessories.
- Uses optics designed to take full advantage of the small image circle and short back focus in EF-S lenses.
- Optical image stabilization compensates for camera shake up to 4 stops for blur-free imaging even in low light situations.
- Provides a constant minimum focus distance of 9.8" (25 cm).
- Includes one aspherical lens element which minimizes aberrations and provides sharp imaging.
- Circular aperture diaphragm produces a more attractive appearance to out-of-focus background areas in photos shot using the widest apertures.
- Compact and lightweight
No reviews yet.