Canon EF-S 60mm f2.8 USM Lens
Macro Lens EF S
Discovery Miles 53 890
On Credit: R / month
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Includes the following:
Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM Lens, 52mm lens cap and rear lens cap
- EF-S Mount Lens
- 96mm (35mm Equivalency)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-32
- Life-Size (1:1) Macro Magnification
- Internal Focusing w/ Floating Elements
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Full-Time Manual Focus Override
- Flat-Field Focusing w/ Circular Aperture
- Canon Super Spectra Lens Coatings
- Minimum Focus Distance: 7.8"
Focal Length: 60mm
Comparable APS-C 1.6x Focal Length: 96 mm
Aperture: Maximum: f/2.8
Camera Mount Type: Canon EF-S
Format Compatibility: Canon (APS-C)
Angle of View: 24° 30'
Minimum Focus Distance: 7.87" (19.99 cm)
Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:1
Diaphragm Blades: 7
Image Stabilization: No
Tripod Collar: NoFilter Thread Front:52 mm
Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 2.87 x 2.75" (73 x 69.8 mm)
Weight: 11.8 oz (335 g)
The EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM Lens from Canon is a telephoto prime lens and the first true macro lens of their EF-S series, made specifically for "APS-C" format Canon SLR cameras. It produces 1:1 magnification for extremely detailed close-up images and with a 35mm focal length equivalence of 96mm, it is also ideal for medium telephoto applications including portraiture. Its maximum aperture of f/2.8 is effective in low light and offers shallow depth of field control.
Autofocus is achieved with Canon's very best ring-type ultrasonic (USM) motor, which is fast and silent and allows you to manually override the focus at any time without switching the camera's focus mode settings. The field of focus is flat, important in macro work, and the aperture diaphragm is circular to allow more natural background highlights.
An internal focusing system prevents the lens' extension while focusing and a three-group floating element lens design results in excellent delineation at all focusing distances from life size macro to infinity. Canon's Super Spectra lens coatings suppress ghosting and flare and an optional lens hood (ET-67B) further reduces the incidence of flare.
- A 1:1 magnification macro short telephoto lens for APS-C type, EF-S compatible Canon SLR cameras. Its 35mm focal length equivalence is 96mm.
- Ultrasonic ring-type autofocus motor (USM) provides fast, smooth and silent autofocus action.
- Full-time manual focus override enables precise manual focus at any time, even in AF mode. This is particularly useful when shooting macro for final critical focus.
- Internal focus system does not extend lens barrel during focus and a three-element floating optical system results in excellent delineation at all focal lengths.
- A minimum focus distance of 7.8" (20cm).
- A truly circular aperture diaphragm for natural highlights and pleasing out-of-focus background.
- Accepts both MR-14EX Macro Ring Lite and MT-24EX Macro Twin Lite.
- Super Spectra special lens coatings minimize reflections, ghosting and flare.
No reviews yet.