Canon EOS M5 Mirrorless Camera with 18-150mm Lens
Discovery Miles 199 890
On Credit: R / month
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
- Canon EOS M5 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 18-150mm Lens
- EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens (Graphite)
- R-F-4 Camera Cover (Body Cap) for EOS M Mirrorless Camera
- EM-300DB Strap
- LP-E17 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- LC-E17 Charger for LP-E17 Battery Pack
- Terminal Cover
- IFC-600PCU Interface Cable
- Canon EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens (Graphite)
- 55mm Center Pinch Snap-On Lens Cap
- EB Lens Dust Cap for EF-M Lenses
- Canon EF-M Lens Adapter Kit for Canon EF / EF-S Lenses
- RF-3 Body Cap for Canon EOS Cameras
- EB Lens Dust Cap for EF-M Lenses
- Instruction Manual
- Display Box
Features on Camera:
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 2.36m-Dot EVF, Touch and Drag AF Control
- 3.2" 1.62m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC, Bluetooth Smart
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Up to 9 fps Shooting and ISO 25600
- Digital IS 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
Adept in both stills and video arenas, the EOS M5 from Canon is a versatile mirrorless camera featuring a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 image processor. Combined, these technologies afford a wide sensitivity range, from ISO 100-25600, along with quick performance for up to 9 fps continuous shooting and Full HD 1080p/60 video recording. The sensor's design also provides Dual Pixel CMOS AF, which offers quick and accurate phase-detection autofocus for multimedia use. This focusing system is particularly well-suited to subject tracking, and pairs with Digital IS 5-axis image stabilization for steadier, shake-free video recording.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the camera's design is equally versatile due to the inclusion of both a 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder along with a large 3.2" 1.62m-dot LCD tilting touchscreen. The touchscreen design enables Touch and Drag AF for intuitive focusing point control, and an array of additional physical dials and control buttons provide an efficient means for settings changes. Additionally, the camera sports built-in Wi-Fi with NFC for quick and convenient pairing with a smartphone or tablet for wireless image sharing, and Bluetooth Smart is also featured for image sharing to and remote camera control from a mobile device.
Included with the camera body is the EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens; a wide-to-tele zoom providing a 28.8-240mm equivalent focal length range. Pairing well with the camera, this lens employs an STM motor for quick, smooth, and near-silent autofocus performance that benefits both stills as well as video applications. Its Image Stabilizer works in conjunction with the camera's Digital IS for more effective performance, and stabilized panning is also supported to suit working with fast-moving subjects.
24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 7 Image Processor
Both a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 image processor are used to deliver high sensitivity and fast camera performance to suit both stills and video applications. A flexible ISO 100-25600 range suits working in a variety of lighting conditions, and the processing capabilities minimize noise for notable clarity. The processor also contributes to a fast 7 fps continuous shooting rate, which can be quickened to 9 fps with AF lock, for photographing fast-moving subjects. Full HD 1080p video recording is also supported in 60 and 50 fps frame rates. Additionally, the processor affords a fast camera startup time and short interval times between each frame for a more intuitive and efficient shooting process.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF
Dual Pixel CMOS AF offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery.
Supporting video applications, Digital IS with 5-axis image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. This benefits recording while walking or moving, and can also be used in conjunction with lenses featuring optical IS for more effective overall stabilization.
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- A high-resolution 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder affords a bright, clear means for natural eye-level viewing to suit working in bright conditions.
- Large 3.2" 1.62m-dot touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive method for controlling focusing points, navigating menus, and reviewing imagery. This screen also features a tilting design (85 degrees up, 180 degrees down) to better enable working from high and low angles.
- Touch and Drag AF lets you manually move the AF frame while shooting for more precise control.
- Physical controls allow for intuitive settings adjustments, and include a front dial, quick control dial, dial function button, and exposure compensation dial. Each of these can be customized to adjust specific functions for more personalized control.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device.
- Bluetooth Smart permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.
EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
Included with the camera body is the EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens, which covers wide-angle to telephoto perspectives with a 28.8-240mm equivalent focal length range. An optimized optical design maintains even illumination and sharpness throughout the zoom range while a maximum magnification ratio of 0.31x benefits working with close-up subjects. An Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake and works in conjunction with the camera's Digital IS for more effective shake reduction.
Features on Canon EF-M 18-150mm Lens:
- EF-M-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 28.8-240mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Maximum Aperture: f/3.5-6.3
- STM Autofocus System
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Combination IS and Stabilized Panning
Covering wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths, the graphite EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM from Canon is an 8.3x zoom designed for EF-M-mount mirrorless cameras, where it provides a 28.8-240mm equivalent focal length. A sophisticated optical design is employed to maintain a compact, lightweight form factor along with consistent, even illumination and sharpness throughout the zoom range. Benefitting multimedia shooters, an STM stepping AF motor is employed for quick, smooth, and near-silent focusing performance that is especially useful for video applications. An Image Stabilizer is also featured to reduce the appearance of camera shake by up to four stops for sharper handheld shooting. This also enables Combination IS, when used with the EOS M5 camera, for improved image stabilization while shooting video. A panning feature is also supported with the EOS M5 for more stabilized results when photographing laterally moving subjects.
- A versatile wide-angle to telephoto zoom, this 18-150mm lens is designed for APS-C-format EF-M-mount mirrorless cameras, and provides a 28.8-240mm equivalent focal length range.
- Optical design maintains even sharpness and illumination throughout the zoom range.
- A maximum magnification of 0.31x at the 150mm focal length position benefits working with close-up subjects.
- An Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed stops for sharper handheld shooting.
- When used in conjunction with the EOS M5 camera, Combination IS is available for enhanced image stabilization while shooting video, which employs both camera-based IS and lens-based IS for more effective correction.
- Stabilized panning is also available with the EOS M5, which automatically adjusts the panning speed for more effective subject tracking.
Features on Canon EF-M TO EOS Mount Adapter:
- Mount Canon EF/EF-S Lens On EOS-M Camera
- Compatible with All Lens Functions
- Detachable Tripod Adapter
- Camera Cover R-F-3, EB Lens Dust Cap
The Canon EF-M Lens Adapter Kit for Canon EF / EF-S Lenses enables you to mount Canon EF and EF-S lenses onto the Canon EOS-M mirrorless digital camera, which has an EF-M lens mount. It is fully compatible with all lens functions, including image stabilization and autofocus. A detachable tripod adapter provides support for longer Canon lenses. Also included are the Camera Cover R-F-3 and EB Lens Dust Cap.
- Enables you to Mount Canon EF and EF-S Lenses onto the Canon EOS-M mirrorless digital camera, which has an EF-M lens mount
- Fully compatible with all lens functions, including image stabilization and autofocus
- Detachable tripod adapter provides support for longer Canon lenses
- Also included are the Camera Cover R-F-3 and EB Lens Dust Cap
No reviews yet.