Canon i-SENSYS MF217W A4 4-in-1 Black & White Laser Multi Function Printer
List Price R 2,499
Discovery Miles 19 990
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Canon i-SENSYS MF217W A4 4-in-1 Mono Laser Multi Function Printer
Productive Wi-Fi network and mobile ready mono laser All-In-One. Wi-Fi, network and mobile ready, this mono laser All-In-One offers seamless access from around the office. Packed with features to boost productivity it's quick, easy-to-use and energy efficient.
- Wi-Fi, network and mobile ready, mono laser All-In-One
- Easily print from iOS or Android devices
- Be productive with print and copy speeds of 23ppm mono
- Easy use with tilting display, touch screen and one-touch operation
- No waiting with Quick First Print
- Machine type: Mono Laser All-in-One
- Available functions: Print, Copy, Scan and Fax
- Print speed: Up to 23 ppm (A4)
- Printing method: Monochrome laser beam printing
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi with Image Refinement
- Print resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- First Print Out Time: 6 secs or less
- Printer languages: UFRII LT
- Print margins: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right (other sizes than envelope) 10 mm-top, bottom, left and right (envelope)
- Toner saver mode: Yes
- Copy speed: Up to 23 ppm (A4)
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Approx. 9.0 or less (A4)
- Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy modes: Text, Text/Photo, Text/Photo+, Photo
- Multiple copy: Up to 99 copies
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400 Percent in 1 Percent increments
- Toner saver mode: Yes
- Other features: Memory Sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
- Type: Colour
- Scan resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi
- Colour scanning depth: 24-bit
- Greyscales: 256 levels
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA
- Max. scan width: 216 mm
- Modem speed: Super G3 33.6kbps
- Receive mode: FAX Only, Manual, Answering, Fax / Tel Auto SW
- Fax resolution: Standard: 200 x 100 dpi
- Fine: 200 x 200 dpi
- Photo: 200 x 200 dpi
- Super fine: 200 x 400 dpi
- FAX memory: Up to 256 pages
- Speed dials: Max. 104 (including 4 one-touch dials)
- Group dials/destinations: Max. 103 destinations
- Sequential broadcast: Max. 114 locations
- Memory backup: Flash Memory Back-up
- Other features: FAX Forwarding, Dual Access, Remote Reception, PC FAX(TX only), DRPD, ECM, Auto Redial, Fax Activity Reports, Fax Activity Result Reports, Fax Activity Management Reports
- Scanner type: Flatbed and Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Paper input (Standard): 250-sheet tray
- 35-sheet ADF (80g/m or less)
- Paper output: 100-sheet
- Media types: Plain, heavy, Recycled, Transparency, Label, Envelope
- Media sizes: Tray: A4, B5, A5, LGL, LTR, STMT, EXE, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, FLS, 16K, IndexCard, AFLS
- Envelope: COM10, Monarch, C5, DL, Custom sizes: Min. 76.2 x 210mm to Max. 216 x 356mm
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, B5, A5, LGL, LTR, STMT, EXE, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, FLS, 16K, IndexCard, AFLS
- Envelope: COM10, Monarch, C5, DL, Custom sizes (Min. 76.2 x 127mm to Max. 216 x 356mm)
- ADF: A4, B5, A5, B6, LTR, LGL
- Min. 105 x 148mm to Max. 356 x 216mm
- Media weights: Tray: 60 to 163 g/m
- Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 163 g/m
Interface & Software:
- Interface type: USB 2.0 Hi-speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
- Software and printer management: Remote User Interface (RUI), Printer driver, Fax driver, Scanner driver, MF Toolbox, AddressBookTool, Presto! PageManager, SSID Tool, Toner Status Tool
- Duty cycle: Max. 8,000 pages per month
- Memory: 256 MB
- Control panel: 6-line LCD B&W Touch Screen
- Dimensions with trays (W x D x H): 390mm x 441mm x 360mm
- Installation space (W x D x H): 429mm x 490mm x 630mm
- Weight: Approx 11.5 Kg
- Operating environment: Temperature: 10 to 30 Degrees C (50 to 86 Degrees F)
- Humidity: 20 to 80 Percent RH (no condensation)
- Power Source: AC 220 to 240V: 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Maximum: Approx. less than 1270 W
- Active: Approx. less than 500 W
- Stand by mode: Approx. 5.4 W
- Sleep mode: Approx. 1.6 W
- Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC): 0.8 kWh/week
- Active: 50dB (Quiet Mode: 45dB)
- Standby: Inaudible
Sound Power Level:
- Active: 6.5B (Quiet Mode: 6.0B)
- Standby: 43dB or less
- Canon i-SENSYS MF217W A4 4-in-1 Mono Laser Multi Function Printer
Nikashni, South Africa. 7 July 2016
Excellent value for money. Perfect for a work from home office or even for office use.
Andrew, South Africa. 14 July 2016
As a printer copier the machine is great. As a scanner it is really poor. Pushed the scanner up to 600dpi and the quality of the scan is still poor. Not happy with this at all!
Deon, South Africa. 11 July 2016
Excellent service from Takealot!
Only problem with this 4-in-1 is the touch screen. (Highly unresponsive)
Even if you're a patient person, you'll start to loose your cool.
Other than that it's great so far.
David, South Africa. 7 July 2016
Great Product - Unboxed - removed all the tape - plugged into the mains - connected to Wifi on the printer - then installed the software on the PC - picked everything up with no problems - prints fast and no cable needed - very impressed. Once connected - can scan to the pc from the printer for easy archiving and emailing.
Andrew, South Africa. 18 January 2017
The printer works great. The scanner lacks clarity and is slow. The laser toner promises 2100 pages. Ive got just over a thousand. I do not print imagaes only document that mostly take up 3/4 of a page. I wouldnt recomend this product at all!
Mike, South Africa. 21 February 2017
Pretty good. Set up was fairly straightforward, nice to have wireless printing. Setting up scanning on a Mac was harder though, took me hours to figure that out. While Mac sets up the printer easily enough on its own, should install Mac scanning software from Canon site, and unlike other scanners that show up in the Printer/Scanner window in System Preferences, this one's scanner is accessible through using 'Image Capture' app on Mac. So, can do wireless scanning now which is good.
Nicholas, South Africa. 29 December 2015
Excellent all-round printer, exceptionally fast to print as soon as you hit the Print button.
The only thing is that this printer is missing the duplex unit allowing you to automatically print on both sides of the paper, which saves you a lot of paper. I wouldn't have bought it had I know this.
Dean, South Africa. 22 January 2017
Very nice product, so simple and wireless printing is the best thing that ever happened!!! :)
Antoinette, South Africa. 21 February 2017
Works great, but no Auto-duplexing. If I had known this I would not have bought this printer
Robert, South Africa. 10 March 2016
Fantastic product! One of the few that work seamlessly with my Mac.
Kate, South Africa. 16 November 2016
The printer is everything promised and the delivery process was flawless. Thank you
Glenda, South Africa. 11 March 2016
Easiest printer ever to set up! I have had HP's before and they were a nightmare. Everything worked straight off the bat. Wifi connected immediately, what a pleasure. Only thing I battled with at first was the touch screen until I realised that if you use a stylus it works perfectly. I like that the screen is on the side so I don't need to stand up to see the display. So far I am very impressed. Print quality perfect and I like the large paper tray.I hardly even read anything. The printer guided me with the setup. I was expecting to have a hard time installing but it was easy!
Randall, South Africa. 19 November 2016
So far I am very impressed with this printer. The scanner gives good quality and the prints, once the system is set up properly, is very good. I had a problem with the printer when I unplugged it because I forgot to change the fax mode to manual. Unplugging it again solved the problem.
Easy to set up - the wireless as well, which really impressed me. Hope it carries on giving these results! Good value for money!