Canon PIXMA MG2940 A4 3-in-1 Printer -White
Discovery Miles 7 190
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 600 dpiÂ
- Print Technology 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour)
- Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size
- Mono Print Speed Approx. 8.0 ipm
- Colour Print Speed Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Two Sided Printing Manual operation
- Paper Types Plain Paper
- Photo Paper plus Glossy II (PP-201)
- Photo Paper Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501)
- Maximum Paper Input Max. Rear tray: Max. 60 sheets (pain paper)
- Paper Sizes Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal
- Paper Weight Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m
- Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m
- Wired Connections Hi-Speed USB (B Port)Â
- Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password
- Standard Ink
Cartridges: Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â PG-445 ( Black)
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â CL-446 (Colour)
Â - Optional XL Ink Cartridges:Â Â Â Â PG-445XL (Black)
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper):Â Â A4 colour documents printing
Black: 180 pagesÂ
Black XL: 400 pages
Colour: 180 pages
Colour XL: 300 pages
- (W x D x H) 390 mm x 445 mm x 360mm
Linda Denise, South Africa. 14 July 2016
My Canon Wireless printer is awesome. I battled a bit to get it connected, but got it right and it works so well. I am very happy with this printer and can recommend it.
Grant, South Africa. 7 May 2015
Simple, efficient and fast. It makes alot alot of noise especially when turned on.
Claire, South Africa. 7 May 2015
I like the printer. So far it's been fantastic. Took me forever to set up though as I couldn't get the wifi to work with it and ended up using a USB cable instead.