Canon SX620 Ultra Zoom Digital Camera - Red
Discovery Miles 34 890
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Canon PowerShot SX620 HS Digital Camera (Red)
- NB-13L Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (3.6V, 1250mAh)
- CB-2LH Battery Charger for NB-13L Li-Ion Batteries
- WS-800 Wrist Strap
- 20.2MP 1/2.3" CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 4+ Image Sensor
- 25x Optical Zoom Lens
- 25-625mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 3.0" 922k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- Intelligent IS Image Stabilization
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- ISO 3200 and Up to 7.1 fps Shooting
- Auto Zoom and Smart AUTO Modes
- Pixels: Actual: 21.1 Megapixel, Effective: 20.2 Megapixel
- Sensor: 1/2.3" CMOS
- File Formats: Still Images: JPEG, Movies: MP4, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Audio: AAC LC
- Max Resolution: 5184 x 3888
- Aspect Ratio: 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9
- Image Stabilization: Optical
- Lens: EFL: 4.5-112.5mm (35 mm equivalent: 25-625mm), Aperture: f/3.2 (W) - 6.6 (T)
- Zoom: Optical: 25x, Digital: 4x
- Focus Range: Auto: 0.39" (1 cm) - Infinity, Wide: 1.97" (5 cm) - Infinity, Telephoto: 3.28' (1 m) - Infinity, Macro: 0.39" (1 cm) - 1.64' (50 cm), Quick: 9.84' (3 m) - Infinity
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto, 80-3200
- Shutter: 15 - 1/2000 second
- Exposure Metering: Center-weighted, Evaluative, Spot
- Exposure Modes: Modes: Auto, Hybrid Auto, Program, Compensation: -2 EV to +2 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
- Shooting Modes: Auto, Creative Shot, Face Self-Timer, Fireworks, Fish-Eye Effect, Handheld Night Scene, High Speed Shutter, Hybrid Auto, Long Exposure, Low Light, Miniature Effect, Monochrome, P, Portrait, Poster Effect, Smile, Super Vivid, Toy Camera Effect, Wink Self-Timer.
- White Balance Modes: Auto, Cloudy, Custom, Daylight, Fluorescent, Fluorescent H, Tungsten
- Continuous Shooting: Up to 7.1 fps at 20.2 MP, Up to 2.5 fps at 20.2 MP
- Self Timer: 10 Sec, 2 Sec
- Flash Modes: Auto, Flash On, Off, Slow Sync.
- Built-in Flash: Yes
- Maximum Effective Flash Range: Wide: 1.64 - 13.12' (0.5 - 4 m), Telephoto: 3.28 - 6.56' (1 - 2 m)
- Memory Card Type SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Video Recording: Yes, NTSC
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080p: 29.97 fps, 1280 x 720p: 29.97 fps, 640 x 480p: 29.97 fps
- Video Clip Length: Up to 29 Min 59 Sec
- Audio Recording: Built-in Mic: With Video, Mono
- Screen: 3.0" LCD Rear Screen (922,000 pixels)
- Screen Coverage: 100 percent
- Connectivity: HDMI D (Micro), Micro-USB, USB 2.0
- Wi-Fi: Yes built-in
- Operating/Storage Temperature Operating, 32 to 104 degrees F (0 to 40 degrees C), Humidity: 10 - 90 percent
- Battery: 1x NB-13L Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 3.6 VDC, 1250 mAh
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 3.8 x 2.2 x 1.1" / 96.9 x 56.9 x 27.9 mm
- Weight: 6.42 oz / 182 g CIPA standard
- Package Weight: 1.1 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.2 x 5.5 x 2.1"
Characterized by its long-reaching zoom, the red PowerShot SX620 HS from Canon is a sleek digital camera featuring a high-resolution 20.2MP CMOS sensor along with a powerful DIGIC 4+ image processor. The sensor and processor combine to form the Canon HS SYSTEM, which produces imagery with notable clarity and quality, as well as reduced noise when working at high sensitivities in low-light conditions. The sensor and processor also permit recording Full HD 1080p video at 30 fps, shooting stills at up to 7.1 fps, and working with sensitivities up to ISO 3200 to suit shooting in difficult lighting conditions. Complementing the imaging capabilities is a 25x optical zoom lens, which covers a wide-angle to super telephoto 25-625mm-equivalent focal length range, and Intelligent IS serves to balance this reach by minimizing the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. The sleek form factor of the camera is accented by a large 3.0" 922k-dot LCD screen for composing imagery and reviewing your shots, and built-in Wi-Fi with NFC enables wireless sharing and remote camera control from a linked smartphone or tablet.
20.2MP CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
- The 20.2MP 1/2.3" CMOS sensor produces high-resolution imagery that, when paired with the DIGIC 4+ image processor, exhibits notable clarity and sensitivity to ISO 3200, as well as a top continuous shooting rate of 7.1 fps. The sensor and processor work together to create Canon's HS SYSTEM, which is able to produce clear, rich imagery in dimly-lit situations with minimal noise and vivid detail.
Beyond still image recording, the SX620 HS is also capable of recording Full HD 1080p video at 30 fps, which is easily accessible via a dedicated movie button.
25x Zoom Lens and Intelligent Image Stabilization
- An expansive 25x optical zoom lens offers a wide-angle to super telephoto equivalent focal length range of 25-625mm to suit working with a wide variety of subjects. This extensive reach is complemented by a versatile Intelligent IS image stabilization system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake for both stills and video shooting:
- Normal IS corrects for a wide range of common camera movements.
- Panning IS detects deliberate panning movements and does not compensate for lateral movements to permit desired camera movements.
- Macro (Hybrid) IS corrects for shift-type camera shake that commonly occurs when working with close-up subject matter.
- Tripod is a dedicated setting that automatically deactivates IS when the use of a tripod is detected since camera-based stabilization is not needed.
- Dynamic IS is well-suited to recording at wide-angle focal lengths and reduces unwanted shaking that typically occurs when walking while recording.
- Powered IS compensates for hand movements that become more visually discernible when working at the telephoto end of the zoom range.
- Macro (Hybrid) IS minimizes the appearance of shake when walking as well as compensates for shift-type shake that occurs when working with close-up subject matter.
- Active Tripod IS minimizes the slight amount of shake that can happen when recording video while using a tripod.
Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows you to wirelessly share your photos and movies with a linked smartphone or tablet as well as remotely control the camera from the mobile device by using the Camera Connect app. A dedicated Wi-Fi button is also featured on the camera body to expedite the process of connecting with a smartphone or tablet and sharing imagery between devices.
Other Camera Features
- A large 3.0" 922k-dot LCD monitor is available for composing imagery, navigating the menu, and reviewing photos and videos.
- The Auto Zoom feature helps to maintain consistent compositions and framing accuracy, as well as sharp focus, when working with distant subjects by automatically zooming in or out.
- Creative Shot modes help to transform your original imagery into creative and unique works using a system of 46 in-camera filters, which are grouped within Retro, Monochrome, Special, and Natural categories. Once the original image has been taken, the camera will automatically produce five additional variations using this series of filters.
- Hybrid Auto will record short video clips prior to recording a still image, and then automatically compile them into one HD 720p video file to produce a highlight reel of a shooting session.
- Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper camera settings based on recognized shooting situations.
No reviews yet.