Case Logic Ibira Laptop & Tablet Backpack - Black
List Price R 379
Discovery Miles 2 490
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
1 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
- Integrated sleeve for laptops up to 15.6'' and dedicated iPad or 10.1'' tablet pocket
- Flexible laptop storage doubles as a stretch-fit pocket to keep shoes or clothes separate from other items
- Cash-stash pocket on backpanel provides hidden storage for money and ID
- Additional storage for small electronic devices and cords
- Vertical, quick-access pocket provides convenient place to stash and retreive go-to items
- Mesh side pockets store water bottles within reach
Wenbo, South Africa. 26 August 2016
It's very light weight. My Asus N551JW (15.6") laptop can be easily fit into it, as well as my Nextbook Flexx 10. But it lacks a strip to keep the laptop in a fixed position (in the case where the bag is placed upside down.).
Two compartments are large enough to place all my smaller gadgets. The laptop and the tablet sections are both isolated, so there is no need to worry about scratches at the bottom of your laptop. Two small pockets in the front compartment are a bit loose as expected. So I think just need to be cautious and not placing the bag in a position where things in the bag will slide out.
Itumeleng, South Africa. 14 November 2016
Great backpacks. A lot of good cushioning and stays small irrespective of what you keep in it. Well worth the price.
Arno, South Africa. 23 January 2017
Perfect size for day to day use. Good quality construction. Comfortable.
Matt, South Africa. 15 January 2016
An awesome bag with a very low footprint. Takes all the stuff i need to take with me when i travel with my macbook.
Pamela, South Africa. 28 June 2016
Bongane, South Africa. 29 November 2016
I was able to fit in my laptop, tablets, charger, external hard-drive and electronics yet bag seemed flat as if nothing was inside. It seems light also with lots of pockets and space