Cat's Best - Oko Plus - 2.21kg - 5 Litre Clumping Cat Litter
1 Bag lasts 1 Cat 5 weeks
Discovery Miles 1 190
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Excellent odour control, compostable and 100% biodegradable, even the packaging. No urine smell and never again throw away unused cat litter.
- Can also be used as ground cover for reptiles and rodents.
- For short and medium hair cats as well as small dogs, suitable for all ages.
- Extremely efficient, 1 bag lasts 1 cat 5 weeks.
- Lightweight and expands 1:7 when clumping.
- Certified to dispose soiled litter in the toilet, or throw the clumps into the compost.
- To reduce tracking place some astro-turf (fake gras) under the litter tray that sticks out about half a meter
- The initial depth of the litter should be about 7-10cm. If the clumps form against the bottom of the tray, there is not enough litter in the tray
- After 4-6 weeks some dust builds up due to the mechanical abrasion of the cats walking on the litter.
- Sieve the litter with a fine plastic sieve, clean out the litter tray and return the unused litter into the tray
- Even single cats should have at least 2 litter trays as cats prefer do their different types of business in separate trays
- South Africa
- Cat's Best
- Cat's Best - Oko Plus - 2.21kg - 5 Litre Clumping Cat Litter
Lizmari, South Africa. 23 December 2015
Great product. Urine clumps into small balls making it easy to clean. It also absorbs odours very effectively.
I will be recommending it to everyone I know.
Rose, South Africa. 29 March 2016
Love, love this product. If I was a cat I would only want my owner to use this litter. The best litter for indoor cats by far. My cats love it and so do I. It makes cleaning out the litter box so much easier. Clumps well and soaks up the urine making it easy to scoop out.
Gerda, South Africa. 18 February 2016
This is really a fantastic product. The fact that you can flush the mess down the toilet and use the rest of the litter in the garden is just great.
Cheryll, South Africa. 19 August 2015
We love this cat litter.
Clumps into a ball and is easy to dispose of.
No urine smell at all.
Litter tray stays clean for longer.
No fine layer of dust around the flat as the with the crystal litter.
The litter does get tracked through the flat by the cats as all litters do.
Megan, South Africa. 27 June 2016
Fantastic product, worth the price, the litter lasts longer than normal litter, it doesn't smell, and you remove and flush the clumps, then top with new litter. More economical than throwing away the whole tray of cheap litter every week.
My cats switched straight onto this litter with no hassle.
3/4 bag filled a standard litter tray.