Cat's Best - Oko Plus - 4.3kg - 10 Litre Clumping Cat Litter
1 Bag lasts 1 Cat 10 weeks
Discovery Miles 2 290
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Excellent odour control, compost-able and 100% biodegradable, even the packaging. No urine smell and never again throw away unused cat litter.
- Can also be used as ground cover for reptiles and rodents.
- For short and medium hair cats as well as small dogs, suitable for all ages.
- Extremely efficient, 1 bag lasts 1 cat 10 weeks.
- Lightweight and expands 1:7 when clumping.
- Certified to dispose soiled litter in the toilet, or throw the clumps into the compost.
- To reduce tracking place some astro-turf (fake gras) under the litter tray that sticks out about half a meter
- The initial depth of the litter should be about 7-10cm. If the clumps form against the bottom of the tray, there is not enough litter in the tray
- After 4-6 weeks some dust builds up due to the mechanical abrasion of the cats walking on the litter.
- Sieve the litter with a fine plastic sieve, clean out the litter tray and return the unused litter into the tray
- Even single cats should have at least 2 litter trays as cats prefer do their different types of business in separate trays
- South Africa
- Cat's Best
- Cat's Best - Oko Plus - 4.3kg - 10 Litre Clumping Cat Litter
Albertus, South Africa. 31 August 2015
10% Cheaper than I can buy it from the pet shop for. Also, the main reason to use this litter is that unlike the cheap litter at the shop, 1) You don't have to throw all the litter away after 2-3 days, only the used bits which clumps 2) It barely has an odour compared to normal litter, I live in a small flat, and kitty's abolitions are no longer stinking up the place.
Frederick, South Africa. 18 June 2016
This stuff is amazing! I won't use anything else. Wish it were a bit cheaper though.
Samantha, South Africa. 12 October 2015
It really is cats best litter! I have tried all three types and they all out do each other! The Oko Plus is the perfect medium it clumps so well you can pick the wee up in a dry little ball and throw it away. It is eco friendly and all natural. It also has NO SMELL at al!! I stay in a small 1 bedroom apartment and you would never know I have a cat living there as they is no smell at all!
I highly recommend it and it is much cheaper. This bag will last me 2 months for 1 cat.
Jacobus, South Africa. 25 April 2016
Natalie, South Africa. 22 August 2015
Best cat litter ever. Lasts twice as long as the crystal litter. No smell. Easy to dispose of.
No odor, South Africa. 11 April 2016
I've been using this litter for my bunny. (Yes I have a potty trained house bunny) and so far this is the best! It's easy to clean and I love the fact that the base can stay on the litter tray for a long time. Only thing is that it's more expensive than other litters, but its definately worth it!!
Lisa, South Africa. 5 September 2016
Excellent product. No smell, only a clump of gel to remove...awesome!!!!
Yulia, South Africa. 4 February 2016
really best cat litter in current market
Nadia, South Africa. 10 November 2015