Cat's Best - Oko Plus ECO Clumping Cat Litter - 17.2kg
40 Litre Clumping Cat Litter
List Price R 849
Discovery Miles 7 990
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
Excellent odour control, compostable and 100% biodegradable, even the packaging. No urine smell and never again throw away unused cat litter.
What's in the box:
x 1 Oko Plus
- To reduce tracking place some astro-turf (fake gras) under the litter tray that sticks out about half a meter
- The initial depth of the litter should be about 7-10cm. If the clumps form against the bottom of the tray, there is not enough litter in the tray
- After 4-6 weeks some dust builds up due to the mechanical abrasion of the cats walking on the litter.
- Sieve the litter with a fine plastic sieve, clean out the litter tray and return the unused litter into the tray
- Even single cats should have at least 2 litter trays as cats prefer do their different types of business in separate trays
- Can also be used as ground cover for reptiles and rodents
- For short and medium hair cats as well as small dogs, suitable for all ages
- Extremely efficient, 1 bag lasts 1 cat 40 weeks
- Lightweight and expands 1:7 when clumping
- Certified to dispose soiled litter in the toilet, or throw the clumps into the compost. - Place a square of Astro Turf (fake grass) under the litter tray, sticking out 50cm, to reduce tracking
- Weight: 17.2kg
- Warranty: Based on manufacturers default
- South Africa
- Cat's Best - Oko Plus - 17.2kg - 40 Litre ECO Clumping Cat Litter
Jolene, South Africa. 21 April 2016
I have been using Cats Best for about 6 months now and it is the best cat litter I've ever used. No smell, easy clean up and it does work out cheaper than using silicone or the clay based litter.
Michelle, South Africa. 26 February 2016
The best cat litter we've ever used for our 3 Russians by far! Little or no smell, light and easy to dispose of (you can even flush it), and definitely worth paying a bit more for.
Santie, South Africa. 20 May 2016
This is a great product. My 6 cats started using it automatically for urinating only, and the crystals in the other trays for their other business. This saves a lot on having to buy crystals all the time because they just last so much longer when not used for urinating. I see the Oko litter is out of stock. Please get some in again soon. No smell and easy to dispose of the clumps.
Chantal, South Africa. 20 July 2016
Absolutely Love Cats Best Cat Litter for my Fur-Babies. I've recommended it to friends.
Nothing compares to it!!
Jana, South Africa. 26 January 2017
Just love this litter, will only buy something else if this is not available or if I find something better.