Cats Best Oko Plus - 8.6Kg/ 20L Clumping Cat Litter
1 Bag lasts 1 Cat 20 weeks
Discovery Miles 5 490
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Excellent odour control, compostable and 100% biodegradable, even the packaging. No urine smell and never again throw away unused cat litter.
- To reduce tracking place some astro-turf (fake gras) under the litter tray that sticks out about half a meter
- The initial depth of the litter should be about 7-10cm. If the clumps form against the bottom of the tray, there is not enough litter in the tray
- After 4-6 weeks some dust builds up due to the mechanical abrasion of the cats walking on the litter
- Even single cats should have at least 2 litter trays as cats prefer do their different types of business in separate trays
- Can also be used as ground cover for reptiles and rodents.
- For short and medium hair cats as well as small dogs, suitable for all ages.
- Extremely efficient, 1 bag lasts 1 cat 20 weeks.
- Lightweight and expands 1:7 when clumping
- Certified to dispose soiled litter in the toilet, or throw the clumps into the compost
- Place a square of Astro Turf (fake grass) under the litter tray, sticking out 50cm, to reduce tracking
- Weight: 8.6kg
- Warranty: Based on manufacturers default
- South Africa
- Cats Best Oko Plus - 8.6Kg/ 20L Clumping Cat Litter
Odette, South Africa. 8 August 2016
The best cat litter I've ever bought for my cats. Organic and hyperallergenic for cats with allergies. And it lasts for weeks. I only have to buy a bag every two months. I highly recommend this product.
Rena, South Africa. 4 July 2016
If I wasn't already a crazy cat lady, this litter proves that I am! after using it for the first time, I was sold! I told my husband if we weren't already married, I would marry this cat litter. It makes cleaning up the litter trays a breeze, no waste and no smell other than fresh sawdust, and no clothespeg required for the nose. I am a convert for life!!
Gideon, South Africa. 5 August 2016
Best cat litter! Fritz isn't too fussy what he poops in but this makes it very easy for us. Urine is quickly absorbed and also forms removable clumps, keeping everything freshe for longer. Takealot has some good specials on this from time to time so keep your eyes peeled.
Marlie, South Africa. 11 August 2016
Best cat litter around!! Truly clumping litter which means you can just scoop out the clumped waste. And also truly no smell. You never get to a point where the remaining litter starts smelling like a Hillbrow drug den and you have to throw it out and replace, you just top up the litter when the level gets low. Because the wood based pellets absorbs the smell when it clumps the waste, you never have a smell even whilst the waste is still in the litter box and when you scoop it out, all smells are gone with the waste.
Ash, South Africa. 4 July 2016
This litter is brilliant - especially for a small apartment where the smell of a litter box is magnified. This litter completely masks the smell, and the great thing is that it's all flushable. Excellent, and it last ages.
Chantal, South Africa. 1 November 2016
This product is just awesome. It is all I will ever use for my fur-babies - no smell, no fuss to clean, and they are happy.