Cece Winans - Alone In His Presence (CD)
List Price R 38
Discovery Miles 350
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Contemp. Christian
- Copy Control
- Number of Items
- Media Type
- Alone in His Presence
- Country of Origin
- Mono / Stereo
- [ Disc 01 Track 01 ] Overture
- [ Disc 01 Track 02 ] Alone In The Presence
- [ Disc 01 Track 03 ] I Surrender All
- [ Disc 01 Track 04 ] Because Of You
- [ Disc 01 Track 05 ] His Strength Is Perfect
- [ Disc 01 Track 06 ] Every Time
- [ Disc 01 Track 07 ] Great Is Thy Faithfulness
- [ Disc 01 Track 08 ] Praise Medley
- [ Disc 01 Track 09 ] Blessed Assurance
- [ Disc 01 Track 10 ] Blood Medley
- [ Disc 01 Track 11 ] He's Always There
- [ Disc 01 Track 12 ] Alone In The Presence
- South Africa
- Release Date
- 25 April 2005
- Songs / Tracks
- [ Disc 01 Track 01 ] Overture
- [ Disc 01 Track 02 ] Alone in the Presence (Psalm 16:11)
- [ Disc 01 Track 03 ] I Surrender All (James 4:7)
- [ Disc 01 Track 04 ] Because of You (Philippians 2:13, Ephesians 2:8)
- [ Disc 01 Track 05 ] His Strength Is Perfect (II Corinthians 12:9)
- [ Disc 01 Track 06 ] Every Time (Jeremiah 33:3)
- [ Disc 01 Track 07 ] Great Is Thy Faithfulness (Lamentations 3:22, 23)
- [ Disc 01 Track 08 ] Praise Medley (Psalm 150): Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee/O Come All Ye: Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee / O Come All Ye Faithful / Emmanuel / Give Thanks / Just Want To Praise You / Worthy
- [ Disc 01 Track 09 ] Blessed Assurance (Isaiah 32:17)
- [ Disc 01 Track 10 ] Blood Medley (Revelation 1:5): The Blood Will Never Lose It's Power/Oh: The Blood Will Never Lose It's Power / Oh, The Blood Of Jesus / There Is Power In The Blood / Lamb Of God
- [ Disc 01 Track 11 ] He's Always There (Mathew 28:20)
- [ Disc 01 Track 12 ] Alone in the Presence (Reprise)
Personnel: CeCe Winans, Mom Winans (vocals); Ced "C", Vic "C" (various instruments); Paul Jackson, Jr. (guitar); Nashville String Machine (strings); Kirk Whalum (tenor saxophone); Mark Douthit, Sam Levine (saxophone); George Tidwell, Mike Haynes (trumpet); Barry Green, Chris McDonald (trombone); Blair Masters (Hammond B-3 organ); Marc Harris (keyboards); Dee Dee Holt, J.D. Blair (drums); Tommy Sims (programming); Vicki Hampton, Kim Fleming, Michael Black, Christopher Hogue, Roz Clark Thompson, Suzy Willis, Duawne Starling, Gary Janney, Billy Gaines, Sarah Gaines, Micah Wilshire, Nicole Coleman-Mullens, Angie Winans, Sharon Moore-Caldwell, Gale Mayes, Ann McCrary, Wanda Watkins, Juanita Edwards, Chris Willis, Richard Kelly, Debbie Winans, Kristle Murden, Born Again Church, Margaret Bell, Donna McElroy, BeBe Winans, Dwight Fredricks (background vocals).
Producers: Cedric Caldwell, Victor Caldwell (tracks 1-2, 4-10, 12); Greg Nelson (track 3); BeBe Winans, Cedric Caldwell (track 11).
Engineers: Ced "C", Vic "C", Mike Poole (tracks 1-2, 4-10, 12); Brent King, Keith Compton (track 3); Vic "C", Mike McCarthy (track 11).
Includes liner notes by Pastor Horace Hockett.
ALONE IN HIS PRESENCE won a 1996 Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Soul Gospel Album.
Personnel: CeCe Winans (vocals); Mom & Pop Winans, Mom Winans (vocals); Angie Winans (guitar, background vocals); Paul Jackson (guitar); The Nashville String Machine (strings); Mark Douthit, Sam Levine (saxophone); Mike Haynes , George Tidwell (trumpet); Chris McDonald, Barry Green (trombone); Blair Masters (organ); Marc Harris (keyboards); J.D. Blair, Dee Dee Holt (drums); Tommy Sims (programming); Wanda Watkins, Sharon Moore-Caldwell, Debra Winans, Donna McElroy, Duane Starling, Roz Clark Thompson, Michael Black, Chris Hogue, Billy and Sarah Gaines, Gary Janney, Juanita Edwards, Suzy Wills, Dwight Fredricks, Kristle Murden, Margaret Bell, Micah Wilshire, Nicole Coleman-Mullen, Ann McCrary, Sarah Gaines, The Born Again Church Choir, Vicki Hampton, Richard Kelly , Billy Gaines, Chris Willis, Kim Fleming, Gayle Mayes (background vocals).
Recording information: Bennett House, Franklin, TN; Father's Image, Brentwood, TN; Quad Studios, Nashville, TN; Sound Emporium, Nashville, TN.
The R&B grooves of her earlier recordings with The Winans' give way to a more string-oriented traditional gospel sound (exemplified by "Blessed Assurance" and "Great Is Thy Faithfulness") on her solo debut. ~ John Bush
- EMI Music Distribution
- Audio Format
- PCM Audio
- Studio / Live
- Video Disabled
- CeCe Winans
- Date Released
- 48m 5s
No reviews yet.