Celestron Cosmos 3MP Handheld Digital Microscope
Discovery Miles 27 990
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
What's in the Box:
- Celestron Cosmos 3MP Handheld Digital Microscope
- Carrying Pouch
- USB Cable
- Built-In 3MP Digital Camera
- Captures 2048 x 1536 Image Resolution
- Adjustable LED Ring Light Illumination
- 1-3.7x and 54x Magnification Settings
- Manual Focus Wheel
- Dedicated Photo Capture Button
- 2.4" Color LCD Screen
- USB 2.0 Compatible
- Runs on (2) AA Batteries
- 2GB SD Card, Pre-Loaded Sample Images
- Image Sensor: 3 MP CMOS
- Resolution: 2048 x 1536 (up to 12 MP via interpolation)
- Display: 2.4" TFT color LCD
- Display Resolution: 320 x 240
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Magnification: 1 - 3.7x, 54x
- Digital Zoom: 4x
- Illumination: (6) LED ring light
- External Memory: SD Card (up to 16 GB)
- Internal Memory: 128 MB flash
- Power Supply: (2) AA batteries
- Dimensions: 4.2 x 3.8 x 2.5" (10.7 x 9.7 x 6.4 cm)
- Weight: 6.6 oz (187 g)
- Package Weight: 0.65 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 2.8 x 2.1 x 1.8"
The Cosmos 3MP Handheld Digital Microscope from Celestron is a portable microscope with a built-in digital camera, allowing you to view images on the integrated 2.4" color LCD screen and capture photos on the included SD memory card. A dedicated photo capture button located near the focus wheel makes capturing the image both fast and intuitive. This convenient microscope is suitable for students and hobbyists needing a closer look at specimens, collectables and crafts alike.
The Cosmos series handheld microscope has a 1x to 3.7x zoom range and a 54x optical magnification setting. This microscope also features 4x digital zoom for an even closer look at specimens. A USB port allows captured images to be transferred to a computer Mac or PC. A ring of six brightness-adjustable LED lights offers evenly-cast illumination of a wide range of specimens, including rock samples, stamps, circuit boards, plant life and more. The microscope is powered by two AA batteries (not included) and it comes with a carrying case and 2GB SD card.
- 3MP CMOS sensor captures images directly to the included 2GB SD card.
- Capable of 12MP resolution using software interpolation.
- Up to 54x optical magnification and 4x digital zoom.
- Photo capture button provides one-touch image storage.
- Integrated 2.4" color LCD screen for viewing and image playback.
- Brightness-adjustable LED ring light for specimen illumination.
No reviews yet.