Celestron PowerSeeker Accessory Kit
Discovery Miles 8 790
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Includes the following:
Celestron PowerSeeker Accessory Kit includes 15mm kellner eyepiece, 9mm kellner eyepiece, #80 - blue planetary filter, #25 - red planetary filter, moon filter, micro fibre cloth and plastic carry case with foam.
- 2 Fully Coated Kellner Eyepieces
- 2 Planetary Filters
- Moon Filter
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case, Molded Foam
The PowerSeeker Accessory Kit from Celestron enhances the functionality of a Celestron telescope. This kit may be used with any telescope that accepts 1.25" eyepieces and filters. It features 2 fully coated eyepieces; a 15 mm and a 9 mm Kellner. The 15 mm eyepiece will give a medium power but a wider field of view, while the 9 mm is higher power but gives a narrower field of view.
Filters are a great enhancement for lunar and planet viewing. They reduce glare and increase contrast, definition and resolution. The colored filters are anti-reflection coated. The Blue Planetary Filter (#80A Light Blue 30% T) will improve the seeing of Jupiter's Great Red Spot, give the polar ice caps of Mars more clarity and enhance the contrast between the belts and zones of Saturn. The Red Planetary Filter (#25 14% T) will bring out the beauty of Venus during daylight and Mercury at twilight by minimizing the brightness of the blue sky. The Moon Filter reduces the brightness of the moon and improves contrast allowing greater detail to be observed. The clear aperture of the Moon Filter is 21 mm and the transmission is about 18%.
- 15 mm Kellner eyepiece for a wider field of view
- 9 mm Kellner eyepiece for higher power
- #80A Blue Planetary Filter especially good for viewing Jupiter and Saturn
- #25 Red Planetary Filter especially good for viewing the contrast between the Martian surface and the dark Marias
- Moon Filter to dampen the Moon's brightness so that more contrast and greater detail can be seen
- Hard Plastic carrying case with fitted cut foam inside to protect the eyepieces and filters
No reviews yet.