Celestron StarSense Telescope Alignment Accessory
Discovery Miles 80 490
On Credit: R / month
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Includes the following:
Celestron StarSense telescope alignment accessory
- Auto-Alignment of Celestron Telescopes
- For NexStar/CGE/CPC/CG-5/LCM Mounts
- Digital Camera Attachment
- Includes Hand Controller
- Pre-Loaded 40,000 Object Database
The StarSense Telescope Alignment Accessory from Celestronincludes an integrated digital camera that attaches to the telescope’s optical tube, as well as an included hand controller that connects to compatible computerized Celestron telescope mounts. StarSense technology uses a built-in camera to automatically identify calibration stars and enable go-to alignment of the telescope's optical tube with celestial objects pre-loaded into the hand controller. After installing the camera and activating the hand controller, the StarSense accessory collects information from its field of view and delivers precise go-to pointing within three minutes. Please be aware that this item is designed for use in the Northern Hemisphere, there may be compatibility issues with equipment used in the Southern Hemisphere.
- StarSense Technology
- Celestron's proprietary technology analyzes the celestial field of view and identifies calibration stars that are pre-loaded into the hand controller, enabling compatible Celestron computerized mounts to automatically align with the moon, planet, or deep sky object of the observer's choosing.
- NexStar SE series
- NexStar GPS series
- NexStar SLT with aux splitter
- Advanced VX
- CGEM, CGEM DX
- CGE Pro
- CPC, CPC DX
- LCM with aux splitter
No reviews yet.