Chef's Choice Electric Sharpener - Black & White
Discovery Miles 21 950
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Chefs Choice Model 120 3 Stage Diamond Sharpener
This professional electric knife sharpener has high precision elastomeric angle guides eliminating all guesswork.
- This professional electric knife sharpener is another sharpening breakthrough
- It incorporates conical 100% diamond coated disks in Stages 1 and 2 and a revolutionary stropping & polishing disk in Stage 3
- In just seconds, an edge of unprecedented sharpness and durability is obtained on fine edge straight edge and serrated knives
- The flawless, highly polished fine edge can be customized to suit the cutting task
- High precision elastomeric angle guides eliminate all guesswork
- Engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Warranty: 3 year for household use only
- South Africa
- Chef's Choice Electric Sharpener - Black & White
Arno, South Africa. 15 August 2016
Works very well
Alex, South Africa. 27 July 2014
This works very well. With hindsight I should have bought the slightly cheaper version with only sharpening stages 2 and 3 as No 1 is for very blunted and negelected knives and mine are very well cared for. Happy with purchase.
Sam, South Africa. 22 June 2015
There is nothing better than having sharp knives in the kitchen. This product is very efficient and simple to operate, I would highly recommend this product if you are looking for a sharp set of knives in your kitchen
Timothy, South Africa. 5 April 2015
Have had the Chef's Choice Edge Select 120 for about 2 weeks now. The product is well constructed with a sturdy, quality feel about it. The three stages can be used in different sequences to provide different edges depending on the desired application, this is where the "Edge Select" comes in. The sharpener is easy and quick to use - all the knives sharpened thus far have had a razor sharp edge that could shave a patch of hair off my arm. There is the potential to damage a blade - stage 1 in particular is quite aggressive and if one is not careful too much material can be taken off. This is noted in the manual.
Overall I am very happy with this product.
Pierre, South Africa. 6 January 2016
Have not used it for long, so I cannot comment on the durability of the product, but it damn well sharpens a knife! to the point that you can shave your arm hair with the knife