Coleman - Duel Fuel Mantle Lantern
Discovery Miles 13 650
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
You'll have fuel versatility when you pack a Coleman Premium Dual Fuel Lantern.
This outdoor companion runs on either Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline. Find just the right light with an adjustable knob that allows you to dim the brightness level from its highest at 861 lumens to as low as you need it. The Dual Fuel design is less expensive to run, because it uses less fuel than propane-powered lanterns. It's also more reliable, with better dependability in the coldest conditions. One tank of fuel will power the lantern for up to 7 hours on high. This two-mantle lantern is perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and in cases of emergency. It includes a 3-year limited warranty.
- Extra-bright 861 lumens on high
- Adjustable dimmer knob for the perfect outdoor light
- "All-Season Strong" fuel design for incredible light in frigidconditions
- Dual Fuel power, runs on Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline
- 7-hr. runtime on high using one tank of fuel
- Two-mantle lighting No. 21 mantles (included)
- Weight: 1.73 kg
- Filter funnel included
- 3-year limited warranty
- South Africa
- Coleman - Duel Fuel Mantle Lantern
Alan, South Africa. 4 April 2014
This little thing is a beauty. Bright light and fun to use. If you are in South Africa, you will probably not find Coleman fuel. Eventually worked out that it is BENZINE that you need. Tried and tested.