Colour B4 Frequent Use Hair Colour Remover
Discovery Miles 1 990
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
ColourB4 gives you the freedom to change your hair colour and be the colour you want to be. ColourB4 is the easy way to remove hair colour at home. Simply comb in, wait, rinse away and your hair is free of colour without using ammonia or bleach. Use ColourB4 Regular if you have Light Brown or Fair hair or if you only occasionally colour your hair.
Use Frequent Use if you frequently colour your hair or have dry hair. ColourB4 Frequent Use is a mid-strength formula with additional conditioner to nourish and protect your hair. It is designed specifically for people who frequently use hair colourants at home.
Before you ColourB4 it is strongly recommended to achieve the best possible removal that you start with clean dry hair. We recommend that you wash your hair twice with a clarifying shampoo to remove product residue and silicone build-up from the cuticle. This will help to prevent patchy color, root glow and color build-up.
Before you start:
- Conduct a patch or strand test
- Apply ColourB4 to dry hair
- Make sure you protect your clothing
- Never use metal combs or bowls
- Ensure all products used are plastic
- Always wear the gloves provided
- Remove jewelry before use
- Always use hand hot water
Direction for use:
- Remove applicator nozzle from Remover and pour in entire contents of Activator. Shake for 60 seconds. If you prefer to apply ColourB4 with a tint bowl and brush, you can do so by pouring the mixed contents of the applicator bottle into the bowl once mixed
- Begin applying the mixed ColourB4 onto the areas of the hair which need hair colour correction
- In addition you may find it easier to squeeze small amounts of product into the palm of your hand and apply with finger tips
- Use a large toothed plastic tangle comb to separate sections and ensure even distribution of ColourB4 Working from underneath, gently work the product through the hair
- Ensure the hair is well covered; your hair should be completely saturated
- For shoulder length and longer hair, two or more packs may be needed
- Once it is evenly applied, process for 60 minutes. It is at this stage the artificial hair molecules are being shrunk. You must ensure the room is not cold and there are no drafts. A cold environment will slow down the rate ColourB4 is able to shrink those artificial color molecules
- A good tip is to cover the hair in cling film. This will trap the heat and accelerate removal
- Once the 60 minutes processing time has elapsed, the hair will now be ready for the rinsing stage. It is at this point the artificial colour molecules will have shrunk and be capable of being flushed from the hair
- Remember these color molecules are still present within your hair! Begin rinsing with warm water for a minimum of 5 minutes for shorter and fine hair and 10 minutes for longer and abundant hair
- After you have rinsed the hair for at least 5 minutes, apply half of the contents of Buffer
- Lather up well and leave for 1 minute to absorb. After this minute has elapsed continue rinsing the hair with warm water for a further 5 minutes
- Finally apply the second half of Part C Buffer, lather and rinse just as you would a regular shampoo. -After all traces of the Buffer have been successfully rinsed from the hair you may conclude and dry
- South Africa
- Colour B4 Frequent Use Hair Colour Remover
LEARN TO READ INSTRUCTIONS!!, South Africa. 16 August 2016
It worked well for me and I've been box dying my hair dark brown for years and years. I'm basically a blonde now just need to get it toned and highlighted professionally. Amazing product
Veronique, South Africa. 8 August 2016
I've used this product once and it did absolutely nothing for me. The smell that came from my hair afterwards just didn't want to wash out. My hair smelled like rotten eggs for a month.