COLOUR B4 - Hair Colour Remover - Extra
COLOUR B4 Extra
List Price R 199
Discovery Miles 1 690
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
ColourB4 gives you the freedom to change your hair colour and be the colour you want to be. ColourB4 is the easy way to remove hair colour at home. Simply comb in, wait, rinse away and your hair is free of colour without using ammonia or bleach. Use ColourB4 Regular if you have Light Brown or Fair hair or if you only occasionally colour your hair.
Use Frequent Use if you frequently colour your hair or have dry hair. ColourB4 Frequent Use is a mid-strength formula with additional conditioner to nourish and protect your hair. It is designed specifically for people who frequently use hair colourants at home.
Before you ColourB4 it is strongly recommended to achieve the best possible removal that you start with clean dry hair. We recommend that you wash your hair twice with a clarifying shampoo to remove product residue and silicone build-up from the cuticle. This will help to prevent patchy color, root glow and color build-up.
Before you start:
- Conduct a patch or strand test
- Apply ColourB4 to dry hair
- Make sure you protect your clothing
- Never use metal combs or bowls
- Ensure all products used are plastic
- Always wear the gloves provided
- Remove jewelry before use
- Always use hand hot water
Direction for use:
- Remove applicator nozzle from Remover and pour in entire contents of Activator. Shake for 60 seconds. If you prefer to apply ColourB4 with a tint bowl and brush, you can do so by pouring the mixed contents of the applicator bottle into the bowl once mixed
- Begin applying the mixed ColourB4 onto the areas of the hair which need hair colour correction
- In addition you may find it easier to squeeze small amounts of product into the palm of your hand and apply with finger tips
- Use a large toothed plastic tangle comb to separate sections and ensure even distribution of ColourB4 Working from underneath, gently work the product through the hair
- Ensure the hair is well covered; your hair should be completely saturated
- For shoulder length and longer hair, two or more packs may be needed
- Once it is evenly applied, process for 60 minutes. It is at this stage the artificial hair molecules are being shrunk. You must ensure the room is not cold and there are no drafts. A cold environment will slow down the rate ColourB4 is able to shrink those artificial color molecules
- A good tip is to cover the hair in cling film. This will trap the heat and accelerate removal
- Once the 60 minutes processing time has elapsed, the hair will now be ready for the rinsing stage. It is at this point the artificial colour molecules will have shrunk and be capable of being flushed from the hair
- Remember these color molecules are still present within your hair! Begin rinsing with warm water for a minimum of 5 minutes for shorter and fine hair and 10 minutes for longer and abundant hair
- After you have rinsed the hair for at least 5 minutes, apply half of the contents of Buffer
- Lather up well and leave for 1 minute to absorb. After this minute has elapsed continue rinsing the hair with warm water for a further 5 minutes
- Finally apply the second half of Part C Buffer, lather and rinse just as you would a regular shampoo. -After all traces of the Buffer have been successfully rinsed from the hair you may conclude and dry
- South Africa
- Colour B4 Extra Strength Hair Colour Remover
Dirk, South Africa. 7 April 2015
Does it remove colour? Yes. Does it take you back to your original hair colour? Ehhh...sort of. My situation was exactly like the lady on the box...except I turned out a blonde ginger. It seems to leave some of the reddish warm tones. So if you do plan on using this product, have a colouring product for backup.
Leon, South Africa. 15 April 2014
my GF gives this a 5/5
Zoe, South Africa. 24 February 2014
I must say I was rather impressed. It really pulled a lot of the colour out of my hair, which I didn't really expect because I have been colouring my hair for years and I have coloured it really dark (almost black). It doesn't smell nearly as bad as everyone makes it out to be, though it is a strong scent, make no mistake. The rinsing process does take long (I have long hair), but it is well worth it in the end. My hair was not dried out after the fact, though the smell lingers for a few washes. I would recommend this product if you are trying to go back to your natural colour or to lighten enough for another dye.
Dominique, South Africa. 11 February 2014
Wonderful . Works on hair that has been over dyed ... It may take a few boxes to rince over dyed hair but I highly recommend this product ! No damage done !
Maheshini, South Africa. 30 October 2014
Used this product twice, both times it worked wonderfully. Only downside is the smell, but if you rinse your hair long enough the smell goes away.
Cherylene, South Africa. 11 March 2015
This Product definitely took most of the black that i had in my hair for a year and a half out. It didn't damage or leave my hair dry. the smell is not so bad tho:)
Lireez, South Africa. 3 November 2014
Excellent product no damage done to the hair and colour removed!!! love it
ANNEMARIE, South Africa. 25 February 2015
I am naturally blonde. I coloured my hair blue black - wore it like that for about 6 months. Decided to go back to natural colour. Lifted the blue black colour out - I used the extra strength and used it twice. Very happy with results!
Alexa, South Africa. 19 March 2015
Super speedy delivery. Have used this product before and it worked just as well as in previous times and removed all brown pigment from previous dyes. Very happy with service and product, would definitely recommend based on my experience, and will happily use supplier and product again.
Melissa, South Africa. 1 September 2016
really disapointed, i bought 2 boxes my hair was burgandy red,my natural colour ash-blond, i used 1 box hair came out orange, i used the second box, NO CHANGE, i walked around with orange hair. could get it fixed had to dye my hair brown again. wasted my money, cost me R500 to go blonde again, ended up orange and now brunette again.
leeann, South Africa. 9 February 2016
this is the worst product ever. it did nothing to my hair. not a shade lighter nothing. what a waste of money
Anesta, South Africa. 16 May 2016
I was so impressed by the colour removal. I had bright red hair for almost 3 years and with only one application it made my hair strawberry blond. With a normal colour removal it should have been orange. Even my hairdresser was impressed. Will definitely recommend it! PS. The smell is not that bad and it doesn't damage your hair at all.
Tanya, South Africa. 5 May 2016
Literally removes ALL colour. Smell is pretty strong but goes away after several washes. Doesn't damage hair at all. Will use it again in future.
Sue-marie, South Africa. 27 October 2016
Amazing is all I can say.