Cooler Master CM Storm Scout II ATX PC Chassis - Black
List Price R 1,479
Discovery Miles 13 890
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
CM Storm Scout 2 - The long awaited successor to the infamous Scout is ready to be deployed. The Scout 2 follows a more round futuristic theme and features improved steel reinforced carrying handles, bolted to the core structure. The front console has been upgraded to USB 3.0 for high power charging and lightning fast file transfers, and can be hidden and protected from dusty battlefields, friendly fire and melee attacks behind a slide cover. The 1st HDD cage can now be removed, to support monster VGAs like the NVIDIA GTX 690 and AMD HD 7990, turning it into a powerful Battle station.
- Ergonomic steel reinforced carrying handles bolted to support beams of the core structure
- Dual USB 3.0 support for 10x faster file transfer and high current smart phone - tablet charging (-1A)
- Supports up to 3 ODDs (tool-less), 7 HDDs and 2 SSDs for increased expandability
- Supports up to 9 fans, including dual 120 mm fans on the acrylic side panel window
- Top panel LED switch to disable the LEDs of two separate LED lit case fans at night
- Supports all high-end graphics cards after removing the 1st HDD cage
- Dust filters for PSU (slide out) and top panel
- Materials: Appearance- Polymer, Coated Steel Mesh and Body
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 230 mm x 513 mm x 517.5 mm - 9.1 x 20.2 x 20.5 inch
- Net Weight: 8.3 kg - 18.3 lbs
- Motherboard Type: Micro-ATX, ATX
- 5.25 inch: Drive Bays 3 (exposed)
- 3.5 inch: Drive Bays 7 (hidden)
- 2.5 inch: Drive Bays 2 (converted from one 3.5 inch drive bay)
- I-O Panel: USB 3.0 x 2 (int.), USB 2.0 x 2, Mic x 1, Audio x 1 (supports AC97, HD Audio)
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Cooling System : Top: 120 mm fan x 2 (optional)
- Front: 120 mm fan x 2 or 140 mm fan x 1 (optional)
- Rear: 120 mm red LED fan x 1 (with LED on, off function)
- Bottom: 120 mm fan x 1 (optional)
- Side: 120 mm fan x 2 (optional)
- HDD cage: 120 mm fan x 1 (optional)
- Power Supply Type: Standard ATX PS2
- Maximum Compatibility: VGA card length: 287 mm - 11.3 inch (with HDD cage); 399 mm - 15.7 inch (without HDD cage)
- CPU cooler height: 162 mm - 6.4 inch
Eben, South Africa. 26 June 2015
Great chassis for the price. Plenty of room to work with, option to run cables behind the motherboard mounting panel to make room for my giant three fan 760 TI graphics card. Excellent screw-less design, the quickest I have ever mounted HDD's in to any desktop or server machine. Plenty of room for more 120 mm cooling fans for those hot summer days as well.
Very good case, would recommend it it as easily as I would recommend the place I bought it from:-)
Quintus, South Africa. 3 April 2014
Best PC case by far! I love it! And the looks of the case keeps me from playing games, because I just want to stare at it :P
Louis, South Africa. 25 September 2013
Absolutely brilliant chassis! Perfect for LAN's as well!
Garth, South Africa. 3 August 2015
Awesome lan case nice and comfortable would recommend it for any gamer
Emile, South Africa. 16 December 2015
Lekker case! Fan is really silent coupled with my Hyper 212 and front 140mm fan, can't really hear anything. Red isn't that bright and looks nice with the blue LED fans. Very spacious, cable management was a breeze and looks clean and very comfortable to carry around. Side panels slide off smoothly with hardly any effort, and nice and sturdy case.
Thanks Takealot for the quick delivery. Very good service.
Stuart, South Africa. 19 April 2015
Silent case fan with a red LED that can be switched on or off (button on top of case).
Ample space. You can even remove the HDD mount to make space for a bigger graphics card.
Very nice delivery packaging. Boxed, wrapped and foam inside.
The Front USB3.0 cables are fixed on 1 terminal so make sure your Motherboard can support that (Front USB2.0 are separate cables though)
The middle handle has a rubber grip, but is doesn't really feel comfortable when holding.
The front grill can not be opened from the front and uses some effort to get open from the inside.
craig, South Africa. 10 August 2014
Really good case. Solid construction, super aesthetic and very neat wiring possible with their layout. Enough room for multiple gpu's and I'm very happy with how sturdy the handle feels when I'm carrying it - doubt there's a better option available than this. I'll probably buy another if I ever build another pc!
Cameron, South Africa. 15 February 2015
Fantastic piece of kit. Compared to my previous CM Storm, the quality of the interior is much improved. All black inside with a great finish.
The size is perfect, not too big but will fit everything you throw at it.
I put in a long card and had to unscrew an HDD support upright but it was very easy.
The handle is ergonomic and makes this case a joy to use.
Mario, South Africa. 9 April 2015
Very good product. Paying a bit more for a PC box is really worth it, all the ugly cables are hidden and there is so much room to easily place all your components.