Cooler Master Jetflo 120mm Chassis Cooling Fan - White LED
List Price R 229
Discovery Miles 1 990
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
1 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
Cooler Master JetFlo 120 Ultra Cooling Fan: R4-JFDP-20PW-R1
- Rubber pads with steel threads to absorb vibrations and noise
- 95 CFM from advanced blade design that produces excellent performance
- Silent and long life POM bearing (POM: Polyoxymethelene)
- Includes two silent mode adapters to fix the fan speed at 1600 RPM (28 dBA) or 1200 RPM (19 dBA)
Smart Fan Engine:
- High efficiency motor
- Low starting voltage
- Fan-jam protection
- Auto-resume after blade obstructions are cleared
- Dust & water resistant
- Polarity proof
White smooth LED lights provide freedom of choice to users.
Performance, style and silence - everything you want in a fan has been included in the JetFlo 120. 7 ultra thin, yet rigid blades generate high airflows that reach up to 95 CFM. Steel threaded rubber pads absorb fan vibration and keeps the noise down. Two silent mode adapters lets you fix the fan speed at 1200 and 1600 RPM. The JetFlo 120 comes in white
Advanced Fan Design:
The 7 rigid fan blades cut through the air at speeds ranging between 800 - 2000 RPM and produce high airflow up to 95 CFM when operating at full power.
The POM (Polyoxymethylene) bearing with self-lubricating and dustproof function makes Jetflo 120 ultra durable with life expectancy up to 160,000 hours.
Shock-Absorbing Rubber Pads:
CM exculsive rubber pads with embedded steel threads aborb vibrations and noise. thisensures a secure fit on any case, heatsink or radiator.
Silent Mode Adapter:
The JetFlo 120 includes two silent mode adapters to fix the fan speed at 1200 (19 dBA) and 1600 RPM (28 dBA) for quietness and performance.
- Model: R4-JFNP-20PK-R1 (Dark, No LED)
- LED: Color Dark (No LED)
- Fan Speed: 800-2000 RPM (PWM) +/- 10 percent ; w / silent adapter: 1600 / 1200 RPM (fixed)
- Air Flow: 95 CFM +/- 10 percent
- Air Pressure: 2.72 mmH2O +/- 10 percent
- Life Expectancy: 160,000 hrs
- 19 dBA (1200 RPM with included silent mode adapter)
- 28 dBA (1600 RPM with included silent mode adapter)
- 12-36 dBA (PWM)
- Bearing Type: POM Bearing - CM 4th Gen. bearing (POM: Polyoxymethelene)
- Connector: 4-Pin (PWM)
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Current: 0.4A
- Power Consumption: 4.8W
- 2 x Silent Mode Adapter (1600 RPM x 1, 1200 RPM x 1)
- 4 x Metal Screw
- 1 x Cooler Master Fan
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- Limited (12 months)
- 130mm x 170mm x 30mm
- Cooler Master Jetflo 120mm Chassis Cooling Fan - White LED
- South Africa
- Cooler Master
- Cooler Master
Trajan, South Africa. 18 September 2015
Produces a massive amount of airflow, but is super noisy on the stock 2000rpm cable, almost just as noisy with the 1600rpm connector, and only really quiets down with a combination of using the 1200rpm connector and tweaking the PWM settings.