Corsair Force LS 240GB 2.5'' SSD
Discovery Miles 18 490
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Corsair CSSD-F240GBLSB Force LS 240GB 2.5'' SSD
Force Series LS provides a reliable solid-state storage for any PC or notebook with a standard 2.5" drive bay. It boasts great performance and outstanding value. It's backward compatible with SATA 2 and SATA 1 for maximum compatibility. The thin 7mm height, low heat generation, reliable solid-state design drive make it ideal for all applications, from desktop PCs to the ultra-thin notebooks.
Cool and quiet, with low power consumption
Traditional mechanical hard drives spin at thousands of revolutions per minute. This takes power, and generates noise and heat. Since SSDs have no moving parts, there's no noise or vibration, and the lower power consumption helps keep things cool inside your PC.
Sleek and lightweight 7mm drive
Sleek and lightweight 7mm drive that works with laptop or desktop.
Quad-Core SSD Controller
More processing cores dedicated to handling NAND flash management, which means lower latency and high sustained performance, even when SSD is almost full.
End-to-End Data Path Protection
Data is safeguarded along all data paths inside the SSD, not only at NAND level. It allows for detection of any internal soft errors between SRAMs, controller and DRAM as well as controller and NAND. This is critical for enterprise-class SSDs and reliable performance under varying storage workloads.
Power loss protection
Safeguard your data against potential corruption when power is suddenly lost, thanks to advanced SmartFlush and GuaranteedFlush technologies.
Static and dynamic wear-leveling
Enhance reliability and extend life of solid-state drive.
Enhanced Error Correction
Additional error bit correction and improved data retention while supporting the latest generation NAND, thanks to SmartECC and SmartRefresh technologies.
Advanced garbage collection
Extend performance and NAND endurance
Compatible with Corsair SSD Toolbox
Monitor S.M.A.R.T attributes and SSD health status. Support for Over-provisioning, Secure Wipe, Disk Cloning, FW update and more.
3 years warranty
Peace of mind. A statement of Corsair product quality and reliability.
- Unformatted Capacity: 240GB
- Max Sequential Read (ATTO): Up to 560MB/s
- Max Sequential Write (ATTO): Up to 320MB/s
- Max Sequential Read (CDM): Up to 520MB/s
- Max Sequential Write (CDM): Up to 320MB/s
- Max Random Read QD32 (IOMeter): 84K IOPS
- Max Random Write QD32 (IOMeter): 78K IOPS
- Form Factor: 7mm height, 2.5"
- Interface Type: SATA 6Gbps (SATA 3)
- MTBF: 1.5 million hours
- Operating Temperature: 0 degree C to +70 degree C
- Storage Temperature: -40 degree C to +85 degree C
- Operating Humidity: 90 percent RH (40 degree C)
- Storage Humidity: 93 percent RH (40 degree C)
- Shock: 500G
- Vibration: 20Hz to 80Hz/1.52mm, 80Hz to 2000Hz/20G
- 1 x 240GB SSD
No reviews yet.