Corsair Force LS 60GB 2.5'' SSD
List Price R 1,071
Discovery Miles 7 960
On Credit: R / month
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Corsair CSSD-F60GBLSB Force LS 60GB 2.5'' SSD
Force Series LS provides a reliable solid-state storage for any PC or notebook with a standard 2.5" drive bay. It boasts great performance and outstanding value. It's backward compatible with SATA 2 and SATA 1 for maximum compatibility. The thin 7mm height, low heat generation, reliable solid-state design drive make it ideal for all applications, from desktop PCs to the ultra-thin notebooks.
Cool and quiet, with low power consumption
Traditional mechanical hard drives spin at thousands of revolutions per minute. This takes power, and generates noise and heat. Since SSDs have no moving parts, there's no noise or vibration, and the lower power consumption helps keep things cool inside your PC.
Sleek and lightweight 7mm drive
Sleek and lightweight 7mm drive that works with laptop or desktop.
High-performance SSD Controller
Engineered to provide robust performance for everyday computing tasks, optimized for lower drive capacities.
Static and dynamic wear-leveling
Enhance reliability and extend life of solid-state drive.
Error Correction Code
Built-in hardware ECC circuit (up to 72bits/1KB) to detect and correct errors occur during read process as well as protect from data corruption.
Compatible with Corsair SSD Toolbox
Monitor S.M.A.R.T attributes and SSD health status. Support for Over-provisioning, Secure Wipe, Disk Cloning, FW update and more.
3 years warranty
Peace of mind. A statement of Corsair product quality and reliability.
- Unformatted Capacity: 60GB
- Max Sequential Read (ATTO): Up to 540MB/s
- Max Sequential Write (ATTO): Up to 440MB/s
- Max Sequential Read (CDM): Up to 490MB/s
- Max Sequential Write (CDM): Up to 140MB/s
- Max Random Read QD32 (IOMeter): 43K IOPS
- Max Random Write QD32 (IOMeter): 23K IOPS
- Form Factor: 7mm height, 2.5"
- Interface Type: SATA 6Gbps (SATA 3)
- MTBF: 1.5 million hours
- Operating Temperature: 0 degree C to +70 degree C
- Storage Temperature: -40 degree C to +85 degree C
- Operating Humidity: 90 percent RH (40 degree C)
- Storage Humidity: 93 percent RH (40 degree C)
- Shock: 500G
- Vibration: 20Hz to 80Hz / 1.52mm, 80Hz to 2000Hz/20G
- 1 x 60GB SSD
saadiq, South Africa. 16 November 2016
Pretty solid product. No complaints at all really. Idles at around 32Â°C in my system and really works well for my Windows bootup speed
Yasteel, South Africa. 26 February 2016
Wonderful SSD. Still using it in my HP 15. Its fast. And I'm using both Win10 and Linux Mint 17.2 on it. I recommend you get yourself the Coltech USB 3.0 enclosure when buying this so that you can put your pre-installed HDD in it.