Corsair Graphite 760T ATX Case - Black Windowed
List Price R 4,416
Discovery Miles 28 960
On Credit: R / month
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Industry-leading design and a fully windowed door. The Graphite Series 760T full-tower PC case starts with a visually stunning design that's a match for its stunning performance potential. The beauty begins on the outside with its sculpted shapes and ingenious, full windowed hinged side panel with flush-mount latches. The front panel has two massive 140mm intake fans bathed in soft LED light, and there's a dual-speed fan selector for performance or silence. Inside, there's ample cooling potential, with eight fan mounting locations and room for multiple radiators for self-contained liquid CPU coolers, or even custom liquid cooling. And, clever touches like modular drive cages and laterally mounted SSD bays maximize interior volume to help your high-performance dreams come true.
Swing-out side panels
- The side panels are hinged, so opening your 760T is as simple as pulling the flush-mounted latch. They can also be removed entirely by simply lifting them off of the hinges.
Ample cooling potential
- Like all Corsair cases, the 760T is designed for high-performance system builds, and high-performance systems require sophisticated cooling. There are eight total fan mounts, with room for top, front, bottom and rear-mounted radiators.
A clever drive bay design that maximizes interior volume
- The four SSD bays are mounted laterally to make the most efficient use of the interior space. The combo 3.5'' / 2.5'' drive bays employ a modular bay system, so you can remove the bays you don't need. The end result is an open interior optimized for extra-long GPUs and free airflow.
Front I/O panel with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 connectors
- You can never have too many devices. The 760T front panel has two high-speed USB 3.0 connectors and two USB 2.0 connectors, plus headphone and microphone connectors for your headset.
Dual AF140L 140mm LED front intake fans with dual-speed control
- The AF140L fans are custom-engineered by Corsair to deliver high-volume airflow with less noise and turbulence. The extra-large diameter allows them to run at a lower RPM, and they're positioned to deliver cool air directly to your GPUs. A front panel switch allows you to toggle between silent and performance modes.
- Weight: 11.2kg
- Color: Black
- Case Form Factor: Full-Tower
- Dimensions: 564mm x 246mm x 568mm
- Case Motherboard Support: Mini-ITx, MicroATx, ATx, E-ATx, xL-ATx
- Maximum GPU Length: 450mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 170mm
- Maximum PSU Length: 240mm
- Case Expansion Slots: 9
Case Drive Bays
- (x3) 5.25in
- (x4) 2.5in
- (x6) Combo 3.5in/2.5in
- Case Material: Steel
- Case Power Supply: ATx (not included)
- (x2) USB 2.0
- (x2) USB 3.0
- (x1) Fan Controller
- (x1) Headphone Port
- (x1) Microphone Port
Fan Mount Locations
- Front: (x2) 120/140mm
- Top: (x3) 120mm or (x2) 140mm
- Rear: (x1) 120/140mm
- Bottom:(x1) 120mm
- Front: (x2) 140mm
- Rear: (x1) 140mm
Radiator Mount Locations
- Front: 240/280mm
- Top: 240/280/360mm
- Rear: 120/140mm
Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers: H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110
Compatibility: Mini ITx, Micro ATx, ATx, Extended ATx, xL-ATx motherboards
- 1 x Graphite Series 760T Full-Tower Case
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
No reviews yet.