Corsair Graphite 760T ATX Case - White - Windowed
List Price R 3,369
Discovery Miles 31 790
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Industry-leading design and a fully windowed door. The Graphite Series 760T full-tower PC case starts with a visually stunning design that's a match for its stunning performance potential. The beauty begins on the outside with its sculpted shapes and ingenious, full windowed hinged side panel with flush-mount latches. The front panel has two massive 140mm intake fans bathed in soft LED light, and there's a dual-speed fan selector for performance or silence. Inside, there's ample cooling potential, with eight fan mounting locations and room for multiple radiators for self-contained liquid CPU coolers, or even custom liquid cooling. And, clever touches like modular drive cages and laterally mounted SSD bays maximize interior volume to help your high-performance dreams come true.
Swing-out side panels
- The side panels are hinged, so opening your 760T is as simple as pulling the flush-mounted latch. They can also be removed entirely by simply lifting them off of the hinges.
Ample cooling potential
- Like all Corsair cases, the 760T is designed for high-performance system builds, and high-performance systems require sophisticated cooling. There are eight total fan mounts, with room for top, front, bottom and rear-mounted radiators.
A clever drive bay design that maximizes interior volume
- The four SSD bays are mounted laterally to make the most efficient use of the interior space. The combo 3.5'' / 2.5'' drive bays employ a modular bay system, so you can remove the bays you don't need. The end result is an open interior optimized for extra-long GPUs and free airflow.
Front I/O panel with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 connectors
- You can never have too many devices. The 760T front panel has two high-speed USB 3.0 connectors and two USB 2.0 connectors, plus headphone and microphone connectors for your headset.
Dual AF140L 140mm LED front intake fans with dual-speed control
- The AF140L fans are custom-engineered by Corsair to deliver high-volume airflow with less noise and turbulence. The extra-large diameter allows them to run at a lower RPM, and they're positioned to deliver cool air directly to your GPUs. A front panel switch allows you to toggle between silent and performance modes.
- Weight: 11.2kg
- Color: Black
- Case Form Factor: Full-Tower
- Dimensions: 564mm x 246mm x 568mm
- Case Motherboard Support: Mini-ITx, MicroATx, ATx, E-ATx, xL-ATx
- Maximum GPU Length: 450mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 170mm
- Maximum PSU Length: 240mm
- Case Expansion Slots: 9
Case Drive Bays
- (x3) 5.25in
- (x4) 2.5in
- (x6) Combo 3.5in/2.5in
- Case Material: Steel
- Case Power Supply: ATx (not included)
- (x2) USB 2.0
- (x2) USB 3.0
- (x1) Fan Controller
- (x1) Headphone Port
- (x1) Microphone Port
Fan Mount Locations
- Front: (x2) 120/140mm
- Top: (x3) 120mm or (x2) 140mm
- Rear: (x1) 120/140mm
- Bottom:(x1) 120mm
- Front: (x2) 140mm
- Rear: (x1) 140mm
Radiator Mount Locations
- Front: 240/280mm
- Top: 240/280/360mm
- Rear: 120/140mm
Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers: H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110
Compatibility: Mini ITx, Micro ATx, ATx, Extended ATx, xL-ATx motherboards
- 1 x Graphite Series 760T Full-Tower Case
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
Anton, South Africa. 18 October 2015
Good case for custom watercooling build
Rian, South Africa. 3 November 2015
If you are looking for a large, heavy, professional-looking case, this may well be the product for you!
Some features include excellent construction, great water-cooling possibilities, a lot of space behind motherboard tray, excellent cable-routing and hiding possibilities, 2.5" brackets on the backside of the motherboard tray, modular hard-drive cages, tool-less management all around the case, massive side-window to show off your rig, no more bumps, but real main board spacers instead, tons of space for large coolers, boards, and graphics cards, and much more!
It is difficult for me to find anything wrong with this case. It is expensive, but worth every cent if you are serious about building a professional PC!