Corsair Graphite Series 380T Mini ITX Case - Black
Discovery Miles 10 990
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
The mobile Mini-ITx case that's built for speed. The Graphite Series 380T packs a powerful punch in a portable Mini-ITx PC case. A built-in carrying handle makes transport a breeze. It's easy to build the road-ready computer of your dreams within a spacious, easy to access interior with room for an extra-long graphics card. You can keep things cool with mounts for up to five fans and a convenient front panel three-speed fan controller.
Built-in carrying handle
- The 380T is made for travel. The handle makes it easy to grab your rig and go, and the handle's integral design means that it's there when you need it, and it visually blends into the smooth, molded form when you don't.
Easy-access transparent side panels
- Both side panels come off easily with the lift of a flush-mount latch - no thumbscrews, no complicated alignment. They combine a metallic hex mesh and dust filter for airflow, and a transparent window to show off your hardware.
Five fan mounts and a three-speed controller
- The front mounts support one 200mm or 140mm, or dual 120mm fans. The dual 120mm mounts on the side panel support a 240mm radiator, and there is support for a 120mm fan in the rear. The front panel controller allows you to choose the exact level of cooling you need.
Supports full-size GPUs and PSUs
- The clever interior design allows big performance in a small size. It fits a power supply up to 160mm long, and a GPU of up to 290mm.
Tool-free drive bays
- Storage swaps and upgrades are easy and tool-free with the two 3.5'' and two 2.5'' drive bays.
- The front panel has headphone and microphone ports and dual USB 3.0 ports for high-speed storage and other USB devices.
- Weight: 5.55kg
- Color: Black
- Case Form Factor: Mini-ITx
- Dimensions: 393mm x 292mm x 356mm
- Case Motherboard Support: Mini-ITx
- Maximum GPU Length: 290mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 150mm
- Maximum PSU Length: 160mm
- Case Expansion Slots: 2
Case Drive Bays
- (x2) 2.5in
- (x2) Combo 3.5in/2.5in
- Case Material: Steel
- Case Power Supply: ATx (not included)
- (x2) USB 3.0
- (x1) Fan Controller
- (x1) Headphone Port
- (x1) Microphone Port
Fan Mount Locations
- Front: (x2) 120mm or (x1) 140/200mm
- Rear: (x1) 120mm
- Side: (x2) 120mm
- Front: (x1) 140mm
- Rear: (x1) 120mm
Radiator Mount Locations
- Rear: 120mm
- Side: 240mm
Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers
- Mini-ITx motherboards
- 1 x Graphite Series 380T Portable Mini ITx Case
- 1 x Accessory and screw kit
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
Sydney, South Africa. 25 April 2016
Top notch case, easy to work with and well designed. It says the max GPU length is 290mm, but I put in a 295mm card and had room to spare. Not much aircooler height, this case should be used with a watercooler and a 240 radiator rail is provided. Not enough depth for push-pull, but gets the job done. Careful of PSU length. My 850 Seasonic was too long and I had to switch to 2.5" SSDs because the 3.5" cage would no longer fit. PSU extension brackets do exist for this case, but I could not source one locally.