Corsair Hydro H110 Closed Loop CPU Cooler
List Price R 2,299
Discovery Miles 20 990
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Extreme CPU cooling performance for 280mm radiator mounts:
- Hydro Series H110 is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler that provides cooling that's far superior to stock CPU air fans. Liquid cooling simply works better than air cooling and the self-contained design of the H110 makes it easy for you to protect your valuable CPU.
Take advantage of your 280mm radiator mount:
- For efficient cooling, bigger is better - it's simple physics. If your PC's case can fit a 280mm radiator, Hydro Series H110 will give you better performance. The larger diameter fans provide better airflow with lower noise than most 120mm fans, and the 280mm radiator has more surface area for faster cooling.
Low-RPM 140mm fans:
- The blades of the included 140mms fan are larger than most 120mm fan blades, so they don't need to spin as fast to deliver the same airflow, reducing noise without lowering performance.
- The low-evaporation, easy-bend tubing is guaranteed leak-free.
Advanced cold plate and manifold design:
- The cold plate uses copper for outstanding heat transfer, and the manifold is engineered for efficient flow.
Simple mounting bracket:
- The multi-platform mounting bracket easily adapts for Intel and AMD processors.
- Radiator dimensions: 140mm x 312mm x 29mm.
- Fan dimensions: 140mm x 25mm.
- Fan speed: 1500 +/- 10 percent RPM.
- Fan airflow: 94 CFM.
- Fan static pressure: 1.64mm-H2O.
- Noise level: 35dB(A)
- Intel LGA 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011 and 2011-3.
- AMD sockets FM1, FM2, AM2, and AM3.
What's in the box:
- Corsair Hydro Series H110 Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler.
- Mounting kit for all modern CPU sockets.
- Two 140mm High Torque Fans.
- Fan and radiator mounting screws.
- Thermal compound (pre-applied).
Craig, South Africa. 10 March 2015
Great cooler. Slightly difficulty to install as the screws are very short. But I don't regret it for a second. My cpu never goes above 50 degrees. No matter what I'm doing and completely silent.