Corsair Obsidian 250D Mini Itx Case - Black
Discovery Miles 15 800
On Credit: R / month
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
2 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
Corsair Obsidian Series 250D Black Mini- ITX Chassis
Mini ITX without Compromise:
If you want to build a Mini ITX system without sacrificing expansion, flexibility, or performance, the Obsidian Series 250D is your answer. Though it’s small on the outside, the 250D has room for standard components like a full-size 5.25” optical drive, a full-length GPU, a 240mm radiator, and even a full-size ATX power supply.
The sleek aluminum front fascia provides the striking yet subtle design that Obsidian Series cases are known for, and a top window gives you a close-up view of your high-performance components. The 250D is a great choice if you want full size performance in a small space.
For compact performance in a small size:
The small size of the 250D makes it great for dorm rooms, desktops, bookcases, or anywhere else space is an issue.
Black anodized brushed aluminum fascia:
The front panel has an elegant look that befits the high-performance system you want to build. It’s durable and resistant to scratches and fingerprints.
Fits full-size components:
Many Mini ITX PC cases impose strict limitations that can make it difficult to build a well-cooled, high performance PC. The 250D has a highly efficient interior design that allows for a 5.25" optical drive, a full-length graphics card, and a full-size ATX power supply. There’s even mounting points for a 240mm radiator for advanced CPU cooling.
Keeps your GPU cool:
The interior is arranged so that the included 140mm front intake fan draws cool air directly over your GPU. This can help with reliability and give you extra GPU overclocking headroom.
Front panel USB 3.0 and audio I/O:
You want to build a system that’s not only fast, but easy to work with. Up-front USB 3.0 and audio connectors let you quickly attach high-speed storage devices and headsets.
Windowed top panel:
The joy of building your own system isn’t just about utility. The clear acrylic window lets you show off your work.
- Aluminum front fascia and thick steel construction
- Top window for component visibility
- Thumbscrew backplate removal for PSU and hard drive access
- Easily removed dust filters on all intakes
- Front panel USB 3.0, headphone and mic ports, and power and reset buttons
- Innovative three panel removal for sides and top panel, with thumbscrews
- Front fan 200mm, 140mm, or 120mm compatible (AF140L 140mm included)
- Side fans dual 120mm compatible (AF120L 120mm included)
- Rear fans dual 80mm compatible
- Tons of cable routing tie downs for easy cable maintenance
- Case Material: Brushed Aluminum and Steel
- Color: Black
- Case Form Factor: Mini-ITX
- Case Power Supply: ATX (not included)
- Case Motherboard Support: Mini-ITX
Weight and Dimensions:
- Weight: 4.42kg
- Dimensions: 351mm x 277mm x 290mm
- Maximum GPU Length: 290mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 95mm
- Maximum PSU Length: 180mm
Case Expansion Slots: 2
Case Drive Bays:
- (x1) 5.25in
- (x2) 2.5in
- (x2) Combo 3.5in/2.5in
- (x2) USB 3.0
- (x1) Headphone Port
- (x1) Microphone Port
Fan Mount Locations:
- Front: (x1) 120/140/200mm
- Rear: (x2) 80mm
- Side: (x2) 120mm
- Front: (x1) 140mm
- Side: (x1) 120mm
Radiator Mount Locations:
- Front: 120/140mm
- Side: 240mm
- Mini ITX motherboards
- Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers H55, H60, H100i
What's in the box:
- Corsair Obsidian Series 250D Black Mini- ITX Chassis
- Accessory box
- Quick Start Guide
No reviews yet.