Corsair Obsidian 450D High Airflow Mid-Tower Case - Black
List Price R 2,069
Discovery Miles 18 350
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
1 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
Corsair Obsidian 450D High Airflow Mid-Tower Case
- Generous expansion room for building high-performance systems
- Beautiful brushed aluminum fascia with mesh cutouts makes an elegant design statement
- Full side panel window to view your components
- Tool-free SSD, Hard Drive, and Optical Drive installation
- Includes two AF140L intake fans, and a rear AF120L exhaust
- Tool-free SSD cages hidden behind the motherboard tray
- Designed for fast and straightforward builds
- Two USB 3.0 front panel connectors, plus headphone and microphone
- Easily accessed front, top, and PSU dust filters
- Excellent cable routing with rubber grommets for clean builds
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height 165mm
- Maximum GPU Length 430mm
- Case Material: Brushed Aluminum and Steel
- Case Power Supply: ATX (not included)
Case Motherboard Support:
- Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX, E-ATX
- Maximum GPU Length: 430mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 165mm
- Maximum PSU Length: 200mm
- Case Expansion Slots: 7
- Drive Bays 5.25 Inch: 2
- Drive Bays 2.5 Inch: 2
- Drive Bays 3.5/2.5 Inch Dual Slot: 3
- USB 3.0: 2
- Headphone Port: 1
- Microphone Port: 1
- Front Fan: 2 x 140mm
- Rear Fan: 1 x 120mm
Radiator Mount Locations:
- Front: 240/280mm
- Top: 240/280/360mm
- Rear: 120mm
- Bottom: 240mm
Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers:
- H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H110, H105
- Dimensions: 494 x 210 x 497mm
- Weight: 8.5 kg
- Clour: Black
Package Contents :
- Obsidian 450D High Airflow Mid-Tower Case
- Accessory and screw box
- Quick Start Guide
Michael, South Africa. 3 June 2016
Spacious case with good features. Fits a Cooler Master Hyper 212X comfortably. Cable management is a breeze and the airflow perfect.
The 3 case fans are a bonus and run very quietly. The chassis itself is sturdy, the panels aren't. But once fitted, there is no need for any more sturdiness or weight to the case.
It looks beautiful!
Nicholas, South Africa. 2 March 2015
When I bought this case it was R1 500, at writing this review it went down R100. And I still won't recommend it.
I come from a long line of Coolermaster/CM storm cases, and I figured getting a Corsair one might be a cool since I liked the general clean look of it.
Now that I have it, it still looks really good, but the build quality is beyond terrible.
Not because of the general construction, because it was made fairly well, but the material is just bad, the mild steel chassis is so thin it can bend just by lifting it under it's own weight, and the (also this) aluminum has really sharp edges.
If you wanna get something like this, you're probably better off buying a CM 690 III or something.
It's not the worst case in the world, but it isn't worth the price in any way.
Christina, South Africa. 19 February 2015
I built my first ever PC in this case and managed quite comfortably. It looks good, has good airflow and is compatible with long graphics cards and watercooling. I ordered this on a saturday along with every other component of my pc and despite saying 5-7 working days on my longest delivery time component they all arrived on the thursday.