Corsair Obsidian 900D Atx Case - Black - Windowed
Discovery Miles 55 990
On Credit: R / month
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Corsair Obsidian Series 900D Black Super Tower Chassis
The Obsidian Series: Designed by builders, for builders:
Obsidian Series 900D is for serious builders with big projects. Do you want to design your ultimate dream PC? Add state-of-the-art liquid cooling or air cooling? Build a quadruple GPU, dual CPU graphics powerhouse? Or, just create a monster file server?
If these are the kinds of questions you’re asking yourself, you need a 900D.
Serious Expansion Flexibility for Serious Builders:
We don’t need to tell you that there’s no such thing as too much room. We’ll just let the numbers speak for themselves:
Ten expansion slots:
Fits up to nine hard drives or SSDs, with three hot-swap mounts
Four 5.25" optical drive bays
Room for dual power supplies
And if nine hard drives or SSDs aren’t enough, you can expand to 15 drives by adding additional drive cages (available separately).
Incredible Cooling Performance and Potential:
A cooling-optimized case design requires three things: good passive ventilation, flexible fan mounting options for good airflow, and the room to add sophisticated active cooling systems. The Obsidian Series 900D starts with a clear airflow path from the intake fans to the case interior, with no drives in the way. But, that’s just the start.
Includes three AF120L 120mm front intake fans and one AF140L 140mm rear exhaust fan:
15 total fan mount locations
Five radiator mounting points
Four removable dust filters
Easy to Build With. Easy to Live With:
System builds should be straightforward and easy, without your PC case getting in the way. And, reconfigurations and upgrades should be just as simple. An enjoyable build process with great-looking results is a huge part of the pride of ownership that comes with building high-performance PCs.
The 900D can help make it all happen with tool-free side panel access, hard drive installation, and optical drive installation. Inside, you’ll find a CPU backplate cutout and rubber grommets on the cable routing holes. There’s generous cable routing space behind the motherboard tray, and snap-down cable latches help you create clean, easy-to-modify cabling that doesn’t rely on dozens of zip ties.
You also get modular hard drive cages, and the dust filters and fan covers are easily removable for cleaning and maintenance.
Let the beginners use cases that look like they’re going to turn into a giant robot. Obsidian Series 900D is built on a steel and cast aluminum frame, with solid steel panels and a fully painted interior. The brushed aluminum fascia resists scratches and fingerprints, and it’s just plain fun to put your hands on it.
- Includes three 120mm AF120L and one 140mm AF140L exhaust fan
- Brushed aluminum front fascia with full cast aluminum surround structure front and rear
- Five radiator mounting points
- Up to fifteen total fan mount locations
- Nine tool free 3.5" and screw-in 2.5" combo hard drive bays for maximum storage, upgradable to fifteen total (requires purchasing two additional cages)
- Four tool-free 5.25" drive bays
- Dual USB 3.0, quad USB 2.0 front panel I/O
- Tool free side panel access to top panels.
- Magnetic latch bottom HDD/Radiator chamber access with swing-out doors.
- Full side panel window
- Removable lower rad covers allow you to customize between cooling and clean, refined appearance
- Three hot-swap bays integrated into one of three included modular hard drive cages
- Ten expansion slots for multi-GPU dream systems
- Dual PSU bays
- CPU backplate cutout and rubber grommeted cable routing holes
- Easily removable dust filters and fan covers
- Snap-down cable routing latches and extra routing space behind the motherboard tray
- PSU – ATX (not included)
- Case Material: Brushed Aluminum and Steel
- Color: Black
- Case Form Factor: Full-Tower
- Case Power Supply: ATX (not included)
- Case Motherboard Support: Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX, E-ATX, XL-ATX, HPTX
Weight and Dimensions:
- Weight: 18.6kg
- Dimensions: 692mm x 252mm x 650mm
- Maximum GPU Length: 500mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 170mm
- Maximum PSU Length: 280mm
- Case Expansion Slots: 10
Case Drive Bays:
- (x4) 5.25in
- (x9) Combo 3.5in/2.5in
- (x4) USB 2.0
- (x2) USB 3.0
- (x1) Headphone Port
- (x1) Microphone Port
Fan Mount Locations:
- Front: (x3) 120mm
- Top: (x4) 120mm or (x3) 140mm
- Rear: (x1) 140mm
- Side: (x8) 120mm or (x6) 140mm
- Mid: (x1) 120mm
- Front: (x3) 120mm
- Rear: (x1) 140mm
Radiator Mount Locations:
- Front: up to 360mm
- Top: up to 420/480mm
- Rear: 120/140mm
- Side: up to 420/480mm
- ATX, Micro ATX, E-ATX, HPTX, and Mini ITX compatible
- Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers: H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110
What's in the box:
- Corsair Obsidian Series 900D Black Super Tower Chassis
- Quick Start Guide
No reviews yet.