Cross ATX Basalt Black Selectip Rollerball Pen
Medium Nib | Black Ink
Discovery Miles 20 950
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Softer yet textured feel, black & chrome combine in an exciting look.
- Cross Premium Gift Box
A Selectip allows you to 'select' the kind of refill you want to use in this writing instrument from the following options:
- Gel Rolling Ball (a mix of Ballpoint ease of use & the elegance of Fountain Pen ink-flow)
- Jumbo Ballpoint (Ballpoint technology with a bolder, fuller write-out)
- Document Marker (or Hi-Lighter)
- Porous-Point (most commonly known as a Flair or Marker Point)
The inks in a roller ball are generally aqueous based. This results in a smoother, fluid (or wet) lay-down of ink similar to a Fountain Pen. Aqueous based inks, due to their fine fluidity, also tend to dry out quicker, thus care must be taken to always cap, or retract, Selectip pens between uses.
Powder Coating Finish:
- Powder coating is typically more durable than liquid (lacquer) coatings due to its relative thickness
- Finely ground dry particles (epoxy, polyester, etc.) are electrostatically charged & sprayed onto brass shells, giving a softer yet textured feel to these understated Matt finishes
- South Africa
- Cross ATX Basalt Black Selectip Rollerball Pen
No reviews yet.