Cross Bailey Black Lacquer Selectip Rollerball Pen
Medium Nib | Black Ink
Discovery Miles 13 950
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Executive quality at exceptional value, the Bailey features a traditional, well balanced profile in vibrant high-gloss finishes.
Rich black lacquer finish with polished chrome appointments.
A Selectip allows you to 'select' the kind of refill you want to use in this writing instrument from the following options:
- Gel Rolling Ball (a mix of Ballpoint ease of use & the elegance of Fountain Pen ink-flow)
- Jumbo Ballpoint (Ballpoint technology with a bolder, fuller write-out)
- Document Marker (or Hi-Lighter)
- Porous-Point (most commonly known as a Flair or Marker Point)
The inks in a roller ball are generally aqueous based. This results in a smoother, fluid (or wet) lay-down of ink similar to a Fountain Pen. Aqueous based inks, due to their fine fluidity, also tend to dry out quicker, thus care must be taken to always cap, or retract, Selectip pens between uses. Unlike Ballpoint Pens, most Selectip Pens have a separate cap which prevents the ink from drying during storage.
Lacquer coatings, comprised of organic resins & pigments, provide the vibrancy, depth & smooth texture of stunning jewel-like finishes
- South Africa
- Cross Bailey Black Lacquer Selectip Rollerball Pen
No reviews yet.