Cross Century II Medalist Selectip Rollerball Pen
Medium Nib | Black Ink
Discovery Miles 27 500
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
- Stylish combination of polished chrome & 23ct gold plated appointments
- Cross Premium Gift Box
A Selectip allows you to 'select' the kind of refill you want to use in this writing instrument from the following options:
- Gel Rolling Ball (a mix of Ballpoint ease of use & the elegance of Fountain Pen ink-flow)
- Jumbo Ballpoint (Ballpoint technology with a bolder, fuller write-out)
- Document Marker (or Hi-Lighter)
- Porous-Point (most commonly known as a Flair or Marker Point)
The inks in a roller ball are generally aqueous based. This results in a smoother, fluid (or wet) lay-down of ink similar to a Fountain Pen. Aqueous based inks, due to their fine fluidity, also tend to dry out quicker, thus care must be taken to always cap, or retract, Selectip pens between uses.
- South Africa
- Cross Century II Medalist Selectip Rollerball Pen
No reviews yet.