Crucial 8GB 2133MHZ DDR4 Desktop
List Price R 1,109
Discovery Miles 10 250
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
In the ever-changing world of technology, any component more than half a decade old is usually in need of an update. At seven years old and counting, that's exactly the state DDR3 memory is in computers can only do so much with it.
Since the introduction of DDR3 memory technology in 2007, processors have doubled in capability, SSDs have revolutionized throughput, and graphics cards have drastically increased frame rates, leaving memory as a limiting factor. With Crucial DDR4 Desktop Memory, crush the DDR3 memory bottleneck and unlock a new standard of performance.
2x the Speed
- Load applications faster and run demanding programs without lag. Crucial DDR4 memory debuts at 2133 MT/s - more than 30 percent faster than DDR3 memory technology. Even better, as DDR4 technology matures, speeds are projected to hit 3200 MT/s - twice what was possible to standard DDR3 memory.
2x the Bandwidth
- Effortlessly multitask between apps, and empower your system to fire on all cylinders. Crucial DDR4 increases memory bandwidth by over 30 percent, allowing your system to handle more data at once. As DDR4 technology matures, bandwidths are expected to achieve up to 25.6 GB/s - twice that of standard DDR3. To maximize bandwidth, Crucial DDR4 memory is optimized for next-gen platforms that support four channel memory.
40 percent More Energy Efficient
- Get better performance using less power. Operating at just 1.2V compared to 1.5V for standard DDR3 memory, Crucial DDR4 consumes 20 percent less voltage than standard DDR3 technology. Crucial DDR4 modules also contain other efficiency features, for an overall power reduction of up to 40 percent.
- Speeds at 2133 MT/s
- Increase bandwidth by up to 32 percent
- Reduce power consumption by up to 40 percent
- Faster burst access speeds for improved sequential data throughput
- Optimized for next-generation processors and platforms
- Limited lifetime warranty
No reviews yet.