Crucial 8GB 2133MHZ DDR4 SO-DIMM
List Price R 1,119
Discovery Miles 9 490
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
In the ever-changing world of technology, any component more than five years old is usually in need of an update. At seven years old and counting, that's where DDR3 memory is at: laptops can only do so much with it. Since the introduction of DDR3 memory technology in 2007, processors have doubled in capability, SSDs have revolutionized throughput, and graphics cards have drastically increased frame rates, leaving memory as a limiting factor. With Crucial DDR4 SODIMMs, crush the DDR3 memory bottleneck and unlock a new standard of performance.
More Energy Efficient
- Extend battery life by using less power. Operating at just 1.2V compared to 1.5V for standard DDR3 memory, Crucial DDR4 SODIMMs consume 20 percent less voltage than standard DDR3 technology. Crucial DDR4 SODIMMs also contain other efficiency features, for an overall power reduction of up to 40 percent.
- Pack more memory into your laptop than ever before. Crucial DDR4 SODIMMs debut in densities up to 8GB, and as DDR4 technology develops, modules are projected to hit 32GB - allowing you to install twice as much memory as you could in a DDR3 system. Since laptops only have 1-2 memory slots, high-density Crucial DDR4 SODIMMs allow you to overcome this limitation and install more memory for faster mobile performance.
- Load applications faster and run demanding programs without lag. Crucial DDR4 SODIMMs debut at 2133 MT/s -more than 30 percent faster than DDR3 modules.
- Effortlessly multitask between apps and empower your system to fire on all cylinders. Crucial DDR4 SODIMMs increase memory bandwidth by over 30 percent, allowing your system to handle more data at once. Crucial DDR4 SODIMMs are optimized for next-gen platforms, allowing you to maximize bandwidth.
- Increase bandwidth by up to 30 percent
- Reduce power consumption by up to 40 percent and extend battery life
- Faster burst access speeds for improved sequential data throughput
- Optimized for next-generation processors and platforms
- 8GB Capacity
- 2133 MHz Clock Speed
- 260-Pin SO-DIMM
- CAS Latency 15
- Non-ECC, Unbuffered
- Limited lifetime warranty
No reviews yet.