Crucial DDR3 1333 SO-Dimm Memory for Mac - 4GB
List Price R 859
Discovery Miles 6 990
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
3 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
For over a decade, Crucial has supported Mac users by delivering high quality, compatible memory for Mac systems. Since we manufacture memory modules that are engineered to work best on Apple computers, we know your system's particular memory requirements inside and out - perhaps better than anyone else.
- Compatibility for Mac systems - Engineered to be compatible with your Mac system, Crucial memory takes the guesswork out of a memory upgrade.
- Reliability for Mac systems- Every module that leaves our doors has been extensively tested at the component level for voltage and temperature resistances, signal integrity and software compatibility.
- Support for Mac systems - From phone support, videos, FAQ articles and do it yourself guides, we've got the resources you need to keep your system up to speed.
- Increases system performance
- Quick and easy to install
- Premium quality memory from a trusted brand
- Weight: 45 Grams
- Dimensions: 17.8 cm x 12.7cm x 1.5cm
- Compatible Device: Apple iMac (27 in), MacBook Pro
- Capacity: 4GB
- Type: DRAM
- Technology: DDR3 SDRAM
- Form Factor: SO-Dimm 204-pin
- Memory Speed: 1333 MHz (PC3-10600)
- Latency Timings: CL9
- Data Integrity Check: Non ECC
- RAM Features: Unbuffered
- Supply Voltage: 1.35 - 1.5 V
Minnaar, South Africa. 10 December 2014
Worked 100% on Mid 2011 Macbook Pro 13 inch. Happy.
Markas, South Africa. 5 May 2015
Kieran, South Africa. 31 July 2015
Please note this is DDR3L RAM and not DDR3 (DDR3L runs at 1.35 V and DDR3 at 1.5 V).
However, DDR3L is required by industry to be able to run at 1.5 V and as such this product will still work in a DDR3 SODIMM (slot.)
Adam, South Africa. 8 December 2015
Very easy to install into my iMac and worked instantly. Great way to increase the speed.
Rob, South Africa. 26 October 2016
Works perfectly with my iMac 21" mid-2010.
Michael, South Africa. 25 October 2016
Works great in an iMac 2013 :D
Nick, South Africa. 27 October 2016
Works perfectly on an early 2011 Mac Book Pro 8,2
Kelvin, South Africa. 27 January 2017
Works perfectly in MacMini... Very happy for the price that I paid!