Crucial DDR3 1333 SO-Dimm Memory for Mac - 8GB
Discovery Miles 8 290
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
For over a decade, Crucial has supported Mac users by delivering high quality, compatible memory for Mac systems. Since we manufacture memory modules that are engineered to work best on Apple computers, we know your system's particular memory requirements inside and out - perhaps better than anyone else.
- Compatibility for Mac systems - Engineered to be compatible with your Mac system, Crucial memory takes the guesswork out of a memory upgrade.
- Reliability for Mac systems- Every module that leaves our doors has been extensively tested at the component level for voltage and temperature resistances, signal integrity and software compatibility.
- Support for Mac systems - From phone support, videos, FAQ articles and do it yourself guides, we've got the resources you need to keep your system up to speed.
- Increases system performance
- Quick and easy to install
- Premium quality memory from a trusted brand
- Weight: 45 Grams
- Dimensions: 17.8 cm x 12.7cm x 1.5cm
- Compatible Device: Apple iMac (27 in), MacBook Pro
- Capacity: 8GB
- Type: DRAM
- Technology: DDR3 SDRAM
- Form Factor: SO-Dimm 204-pin
- Memory Speed: 1333 MHz (PC3-10600)
- Latency Timings: CL9
- Data Integrity Check: Non ECC
- RAM Features: Unbuffered
- Supply Voltage: 1.35 - 1.5 V
Jarryd, South Africa. 5 August 2015
Incase there are some who are wondering, this does work in the old Macbook Pro's. I just installed it into my old 2010 Macbook Pro and is working great.