Crucial MX300 1TB 2.5' SSD
Discovery Miles 44 990
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Increase the speed, durability, and efficiency of your system for years to come with the Crucial MX300 SSD.
- Boot up in seconds and fly through the most demanding applications with an SSD that fuses the latest 3D NAND flash technology with the proven success of previous MX-series SSDs.
- Your storage drive isn't just a container, it's the engine that loads and saves everything you do and use.
- Get more out of your computer by boosting nearly every aspect of performance.
Instantly improve system performance
- The Crucial MX300 reaches read speeds up to 530 MB/s and write speeds up to 510 MB/s1 on all file types so you can boot up almost instantly, reduce load times, and accelerate demanding applications with ease.
- Plus, our Dynamic Write Acceleration technology uses an adaptable pool of high-speed, single-level cell flash memory to generate blistering speeds throughout the drive's long life.
Over 90x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive2
- Extreme Energy Efficiency technology within the Crucial MX300 reduces the amount of active power usage that's consumed by the drive.
- The Crucial MX300 extends your laptop's battery life by using only 0.075W of power, compared to a typical hard drive which uses 6.8W.
Entrust your files to a drive that lasts
- With an endurance rating of up to 220TB total bytes written, the Crucial MX300 is engineered with Micron 3D NAND to deliver years of fast performance.
- The 3D NAND leverages larger NAND cells to improve performance and prolong endurance.
Keep your system cool
- In addition to lower active power usage, Adaptive Thermal Protection technology dynamically adjusts storage component activity.
- This helps keep your system cool and minimizes the risk of damage caused by overheating.
Boost drive performance by up to 10x with Crucial Storage Executive3
- This downloadable tool is easy to use and helps monitor and enhance the performance of your Crucial MX300 - update to the latest firmware and enable the Momentum Cache feature in Storage Executive to instantly improve burst performance.
- Download the latest version at www.crucial.com/usa/en/support-storage-executive.
Micron quality - a higher level of reliability
- As a brand of Micron, one of the largest flash storage manufacturers in the world, the Crucial MX300 is backed by the same quality and innovation that has produced some of the world's most advanced memory and storage technologies. With over a thousand hours of prerelease validation testing and hundreds of SSD qualification tests, the Crucial MX300 has been thoroughly tried, tested, and proven. You'll notice the difference.
1 - Based on the published specs of the 525GB model. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
2 - Active average power use comparison based on published specs of the 750GB Crucial MX300 SSD and the 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue WD10EZEX internal hard drive, which, as of January 2016, is one of the industry's top-selling internal hard drives. All other capacities of the Crucial MX300 SSD have comparable active average power consumption specs, with the exception of the 2050GB version of the drive, which consumes 0.15W.
3 - Validated by testing included in the "Enhance Burst Performance on Micron and Crucial SSDs Using Momentum Cache? whitepaper, available at www.crucial.com/usa/en/support-storage-executive.
4 - Refers to data at rest only.
- Sequential reads/writes up to 530 / 510 MB/s on all file types1
- Random reads/writes up to 92k / 83k on all file types1
- Over 90x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive2
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Dynamic Write Acceleration delivers faster saves and file transfers
- More durable than a hard drive - no small moving parts that are prone to failure
- Best-in-class hardware encryption keeps data safe and secure
- Exclusive Data Defense guards against data corruption
- Adaptive Thermal Protection allows for adaptive cooling
- Power Loss Protection completes write commands even if power is lost4
- Compatible with the Crucial Storage Executive tool for easy drive maintenance
- 3 year limited warranty
Do not use the suggested cloning software., South Africa. 16 January 2017
I used the suggested software available thru the Crucial website. This software seemed to have broken Windows 10 on both the new drive and the old drive. The login screen stopped working. I had to install Windows from scratch to the new drive.