D'Addario ECG26 Chromes Flat Wound Jazz Meduim Electric Guitar Strings - 13-56
Discovery Miles 3 490
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
D'Addario Chromes are wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire which is polished to an incredibly smooth surface. Chromes deliver a distinctive damped but tone-rich sound that only flatwounds can produce. D'Addario Chromes are the world's most popular flatwound strings.
- D'Addario's heaviest gauge of flatwounds delivers smooth feel, warm/mellow tone and maximum tension
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .013, .017, Stainless Steel Flat Wound .026, .035, .045, .056
- South Africa
- Video Disabled
No reviews yet.