D'Addario EJ15 Phosphor Bronze Extra Light Acoustic Guitar Strings - 10-47
Discovery Miles 1 650
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- D'Addario's lightest gauge acoustic guitar string set, known for its superb, long-lasting tone and playing ease
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .014, Phosphor Bronze Wound .023, .030, .039, .047
- South Africa
- Video Disabled
Jeremy, South Africa. 14 September 2016
Excellent strings. Tone, feel, durability are great. The phosphor bronze last a very long time and have always been my first choice.
Have given them 2 stars only because they have now priced themselves well outside what I consider reasonable.