D'Addario EJ40 Silk & Steel Folk Guitar Strings - 11-47
Discovery Miles 2 610
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
D'Addario Silk & Steel strings couple silver-plated copper wrap wire with silk for easy fingering and a mellow tone. They are excellent for smaller body acoustic guitars and preferred by many folk players.
- Designed and gauged for fingerstyle guitarists who prefer a warm, mellow tone
- Silk interwindings for soft, easy feel on fingers
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .014, Silk & Steel Wound .023, .028, .038, .047
- South Africa
- Video Disabled
No reviews yet.