D'Addario EPBB170 Phosphor Bronze 4-String Long Scale Acoustic Bass Strings - 45-100
Discovery Miles 5 390
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- Designed specifically for use on all 4-String acoustic basses
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Phosphor Bronze Wound .045 .065, .080, .100
- South Africa
- Video Disabled
No reviews yet.