D'Addario EXL157 Nickel Wound Baritone Medium Electric Guitar Strings - 14-68
List Price R 192
Discovery Miles 1 740
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- Designed for traditional, longer scale electric baritone guitars
- Ideal for B-tuned baritone guitars, such as Danelectro
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain steel .014, .018, Nickel Wound .026, .044, .056, .062, .068
- South Africa
- Video Disabled
No reviews yet.