D'Addario EXP11 Coated 80/20 Bronze Light Acoustic Guitar Strings - 12-53
Discovery Miles 2 090
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
D'Addario's EXP coated strings now feature plain steel strings and hexagonal cores made of our revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D'Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel wire delivers unprecedented strength and pitch stability. Combined with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery, each EXP set maintains that familiar uncoated tone while adding up to 4 times more life.
- D'Addario's most popular acoustic gauge, ideal balance of tone and playability
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end, EXP Coated for 4 times more life
- Feature D'Addario's exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053
- South Africa
- Video Disabled
No reviews yet.