D'Addario EXP115 Coated Nickel Wound Medium/Blues/Jazz Electric Guitar Strings - 11-49
Discovery Miles 2 050
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
D'Addario's EXP coated strings now feature plain steel strings and hexagonal cores made of our revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D'Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel wire delivers unprecedented strength and pitch stability. Combined with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery, each EXP set maintains that familiar uncoated tone while adding up to 4 times more life.
- Preferred for their moderate flexibility and rich, full tone
- EXP Coated nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone and 4 times more life
- Feature D'Addario's exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .014, .018, Nickel Wound .028, .038, .049
- South Africa
- Video Disabled
No reviews yet.